NBA All Star Weekend 2022

shadow_operative

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah that's a weak slate. Quavo is probably the most famous - although Tiffany Haddish is a nice get. Just saw MGK on there too. Jack Harlow is a popular rapper. Nyjah Huston is actually a total badass pro skateboarder. Kane Brown is a total douche bro-country fuck.

Shout out to BOOBY FUCKING GIBSON BABY!!!

(I want 1,200 words from Derka on what Booby Gibson meant to Longhorn athletics)

Edited by ztejas

yeah i've heard people saying that Obi Toppin is the favorite, but i'll put my money on Green. he's an electric leaper, and if he sticks to doing dunks that he can make on the first try then i don't see anyone bearing him. i'm really hoping that this field of dunkers can revive this contest. it was the best part of all star weekend when i was growing up. 

I dont understand the money ball rack or the 3 point balls. Should be 5 racks - 1 money ball on each rack (because I do think that makes it more interesting).

It's getting a little goofy. 

Solid round from Kennard. 

Edited by ztejas

The first round of 3 point shooting was underwhelming. 
trae didn’t make a lot of shots but he got 7 money balls and a Mountain Dew ball I think. So those 8 balls were worth 17 points. He went 13 for 27. I feel like some of the better showings were like 17 or 18 out of 25.  Nobody has gotten super hot yet. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn

3 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

trae didn’t make a lot of shots but he got 7 money balls and a Mountain Dew ball I think. So those 8 balls were worth 17 points. He went 13 for 27.

Yeah this is my point. The Dew balls swing it too much. They're worth as much as an entire rack.