Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, Sbbruin said:

I think that would be more stressful than a waitress picking a card.

It’s moreso credit card raffle.  Put all the cards in a hat and the one drawn “wins the prize”.   Had a buddy get drawn at dinner and at the bar afterward on a bachelor party trip.   Dude was pissssssssed.   

55 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

It’s moreso credit card raffle.  Put all the cards in a hat and the one drawn “wins the prize”.   Had a buddy get drawn at dinner and at the bar afterward on a bachelor party trip.   Dude was pissssssssed.   

No, that's what I mean.  We've done credit card roulette a couple of times.  But the phones sitting there waiting for the wife to call would be hanging over your head the whole time. 

2 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

No, that's what I mean.  We've done credit card roulette a couple of times.  But the phones sitting there waiting for the wife to call would be hanging over your head the whole time. 

Gotcha.  Just wasn't sure which you were referencing.  

yeah, that would be a bunch of stressed out dudes hoping to God their wife wasn't at home trying to cook brisket in a crock pot level stress.