Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, drifter379 said:

That’s all good and we’ll but have you seen the shit show that is the current men’s national team.

An Under 15 boys regional (North Texas) soccer team beat the women 5-2.    That's not saying the men are not a shit show, but.....

2 hours ago, drifter379 said:

That’s all good and we’ll but have you seen the shit show that is the current men’s national team.

The men's team is a shit show relative to the competition they are going up against. USMNT is so far behind the top tier countries out there. Hell they aren't even better to their rivals just south of here (Mexico). The competition for the men to deal with is ridiculous. Women's soccer at this level was pretty much created by the USA. It's not even fair to compare their success to what the men have done. What the women are doing is equivalent to if a world cup of American football was created and the USA just dominated constantly. Well we should as we created the game. 

The USMNT could score more than 100 goals on the women's team if they wanted. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

The men's team is a shit show relative to the competition they are going up against. USMNT is so far behind the top tier countries out there. Hell they aren't even better to their rivals just south of here (Mexico). The competition for the men to deal with is ridiculous. Women's soccer at this level was pretty much created by the USA. It's not even fair to compare their success to what the men have done. What the women are doing is equivalent to if a world cup of American football was created and the USA just dominated constantly. Well we should as we created the game. 

The USMNT could score more than 100 goals on the women's team if they wanted. 

Easily.  Both my kids (13yr old boy & 11yd old girl) play on D1 Classic League soccer club teams here in North Texas.  The girls are good.  Tough.  Physical.  But it's not even close between the boys and girls when they go head to head of the same age bracket & it only get's more pronounced as they get older.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Easily.  Both my kids (13yr old boy & 11yd old girl) play on D1 Classic League soccer club teams here in North Texas.  The girls are good.  Tough.  Physical.  But it's not even close between the boys and girls when they go head to head of the same age bracket & it only get's more pronounced as they get older.  

Same shit as the WNBA. I am convinced a varsity boys team could handle a WNBA team. Especially these kids that play in AAU and those high tier camps.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Same shit as the WNBA. I am convinced a varsity boys team could handle a WNBA team. Especially these kids that play in AAU and those high tier camps.

When I was in HS, we'd head down to the old Gregory Gym and sometimes catch the Lady Horns goofing around.  Invariably pickup games would happen and I'm sorry, I wasn't much to write home about, but we'd destroy them.  Zero low post points were available so it was them trying to get open shots around the perimeter.  They'd make a few, but not enough to ever have control of the game.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

When I was in HS, we'd head down to the old Gregory Gym and sometimes catch the Lady Horns goofing around.  Invariably pickup games would happen and I'm sorry, I wasn't much to write home about, but we'd destroy them.  Zero low post points were available so it was them trying to get open shots around the perimeter.  They'd make a few, but not enough to ever have control of the game.  

Exactly. This is why I hate when people interject a comparison to the men's team when discussing women's sports. Nothing wrong with liking women's sports and watching it. But you look ridiculous if you try and start comparing them at all. The same shit came up with WNBA players wanting pay that was closer to the men in the NBA. Sit the fuck down. You are inferior players by the widest margin there is and the vast majority just don't give a shit about your sport.

People watch the world cup because these types of events where country pride is involved do well. As does the olympics. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Topper13 said:

Selena and Richard Ramirez? Sort of a Texas Vs. California/ Whataburger Vs. In N Out thing? That's all I got.

Looks like the lady that killed Selena - Yolanda Saldivar.  Not sure about the In N Out thing, unless she got released from prison early.

18 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

The fuck is a hoppin' john?

Had too look it up myself

Hopping-John-pin-.jpg

"

Hoppin’ John is found in most states of the South, but it is mainly associated with the Carolinas. Hoppin’ John is also known to many as Carolina Peas and Rice.  Gullah or Low Country cuisine reflects the cooking of the Carolinas, especially the Sea islands (a cluster of islands stretching along the coats of South Carolina and northern Georgia).  Black-eyed peas, also called cow peas, are thought to have been introduced to America by African slaves who worked the rice plantations.  Hoppin’ John is a rich bean dish made of black-eyed peas simmered with spicy sausages, ham hocks, or fat pork, and rice.

There are many variations to traditional Hoppin’ John.  Some cook the black-eyed peas and rice in one pot, while others insist on simmering them separately.  Some also like to add the collard greens to the pot.  The favorite way to eat a Hoppin’ John meal is with collard greens and corn bread.  Each item on the plate has symbolic meaning for the New Year.  Black-eyed Peas represent “coins,” collard greens represent money or “green backs”, corn bread represents “gold,” and if tomatoes are added to Hoppin’ John it symbolizes “health”."

• Like 1

Selena and Richard Ramirez? Sort of a Texas Vs. California/ Whataburger Vs. In N Out thing? That's all I got.
Looks like the lady that killed Selena - Yolanda Saldivar.  Not sure about the In N Out thing, unless she got released from prison early.
It means Whataburger is fucking awesome and In N Out sucks horseshit.
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
1 hour ago, Homesickhorn said:
1708752523965023e81fd52df6b217ce.jpg

What you can’t read is:
“This solidifies my switch from Whataburger to P-Terrys”.

I thought he was on his way to Denver like a month ago? He's the white version of Cutthroat Chip.

Justin is an incel which is completely different and potentially way more dangerous than cutthroat.  Cutthroat is a harmless loser and justin will probably make the news at some point.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Had too look it up myself

Hopping-John-pin-.jpg

"

Hoppin’ John is found in most states of the South, but it is mainly associated with the Carolinas. Hoppin’ John is also known to many as Carolina Peas and Rice.  Gullah or Low Country cuisine reflects the cooking of the Carolinas, especially the Sea islands (a cluster of islands stretching along the coats of South Carolina and northern Georgia).  Black-eyed peas, also called cow peas, are thought to have been introduced to America by African slaves who worked the rice plantations.  Hoppin’ John is a rich bean dish made of black-eyed peas simmered with spicy sausages, ham hocks, or fat pork, and rice.

There are many variations to traditional Hoppin’ John.  Some cook the black-eyed peas and rice in one pot, while others insist on simmering them separately.  Some also like to add the collard greens to the pot.  The favorite way to eat a Hoppin’ John meal is with collard greens and corn bread.  Each item on the plate has symbolic meaning for the New Year.  Black-eyed Peas represent “coins,” collard greens represent money or “green backs”, corn bread represents “gold,” and if tomatoes are added to Hoppin’ John it symbolizes “health”."

Do. Not. Want.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:
3 hours ago, SDG said:
Justin is an incel which is completely different and potentially way more dangerous than cutthroat.  Cutthroat is a harmless loser and justin will probably make the news at some point.  

So Cutthroat is dead and Justin goes away for murder. Win win

In a perfect world...

• Like 1

On 6/12/2019 at 2:47 PM, Vic Mackey said:

Exactly. This is why I hate when people interject a comparison to the men's team when discussing women's sports. Nothing wrong with liking women's sports and watching it. But you look ridiculous if you try and start comparing them at all. The same shit came up with WNBA players wanting pay that was closer to the men in the NBA. Sit the fuck down. You are inferior players by the widest margin there is and the vast majority just don't give a shit about your sport.

People watch the world cup because these types of events where country pride is involved do well. As does the olympics. 

Yeah, ok... But the saddest part of it is that the women earn more revenue than the men but make less 

Who cares who'd win in a game? The broads earn more they should make the same.

This is like comparing male strippers to female strippers.