Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

22 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:
1 hour ago, Nole-4-Life said:
I think I could gain 5 yards in 10 carries. Assuming I have a decent line.

No you couldn't. If you're over 30 and we're never at least a Div I football player you would have no chance. You may be lucky to even be able to get up off the ground after the first attempt.

You're probably right...but I like to think I could.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

Does the defense know it’s only gonna be 10 straight runs? Because then yea you’re screwed

Counterpoint is Kevin Mar officiating? Because if so just hold the fuck out of em on the O line.

Personally I would take the 10M over the 1M and spread a little love around the opposing Dline and LB Corp to sort of not give it their all.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

AI ain't all that smart. 

Yeah, the bizarre ATV with a Frankenstein mashup rider on the shoulder, the guy interlaced with the guardrail in the bottom left, the pixelated fans right outside the concrete barrier on the top of the track—all pretty bad AI. 

26 minutes ago, nnm said:

Yeah, the bizarre ATV with a Frankenstein mashup rider on the shoulder, the guy interlaced with the guardrail in the bottom left, the pixelated fans right outside the concrete barrier on the top of the track—all pretty bad AI. 

And the trailers are probably 1.5-2X the correct size in proportion to the trucks.  With the 5th wheel hookup visible and not connected.  Bizarre what people spend their time putting on the interwebs.  

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Spaulding Smails said:

And the trailers are probably 1.5-2X the correct size in proportion to the trucks.  With the 5th wheel hookup visible and not connected.  Bizarre what people spend their time putting on the interwebs.  

And the biggest tell it's fake: Those RAMs don't have the tow mirrors flipped out.

• Haha 5