Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Five guys fresh cut are awesome.

I’d probably go McDonald’s/whataburger(if fresh and hot) as 1A 1B, five guys a close second. I think Wendy’s downgraded their fries from what they used to be
Yellow Wendy's was great. Once Dave died, it went downhill from there. They changed to a cheaper supply on their meat,too and you can taste a big difference. Everything about it is disgusting now
  • Like 1

Just now, Vic Mackey said:
14 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:
CFA's waffle fries are fucking awful.  90% of the time they are undercooked to the point of being raw.  

Chick Fil A overall is awful. Their main appeal is how efficient and friendly they are. Probably to compensate for how bland and shitty their food is

Mostly agree.  Their spicy chicken sandwich will do in a pinch, though. 

• Hook 'Em 3

All fries not fried in lard are terrible. McDonald’s got bullied into changing the recipe in 1990. 
Outstanding podcast expounding on this issue:
https://www.pushkin.fm/podcasts/revisionist-history/mcdonalds-broke-my-heart

Beef fat/tallow, not lard. And yes, this is true.

You know who still uses beef fat? Bill Miller’s. Their bbq may be 5th rate, but seriously…their fries are how fries are supposed to taste.
  • Like 3

Chick Fil A overall is awful. Their main appeal is how efficient and friendly they are. Probably to compensate for how bland and shitty their food is

It is but that’s life. I can crush their nuggs + Polynesian or sweet & sour sriracha sauce + a giant tea in a styrofoam cup at any moment.

And their shakes are damn good too
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Paco said:

Ok vegans.

You know what's vegan? Salsa. Guac. Tortillas. That right there is like half my diet.

8 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Gimme all the multiples of three. I'm a sucker for seasoned fries. (Also vegan now that I think about it.)

Edited by FirstTimeCaller

7 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

You know what's vegan? Salsa. Guac. Tortillas. That right there is like half my diet.

Flour* tortillas are absolutely not vegan, not if they’re made correctly.  Plenty of animal fat in a good tortilla. 

*edited to add flour. Corn could/would be vegan, as @achooloco points out below. 

Edited by nnm
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, nnm said:

Tortillas are absolutely not vegan, not if they’re made correctly.  Plenty of animal fat in a good tortilla. 

I dunno, I'm not vegan and I don't make the things. I just eat the hell outta them.