Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

On 12/30/2023 at 10:45 AM, YGIFS said:

Did the same with some Klipsch speakers on my old laptop not too long ago.  Live re-discovering vinyl all over again.  "It just feels warmer dammit!"  

Can't beat that great organic sound. Same reason I've always preferred tube amps.

• Hook 'Em 3

a friend of my brothers lived in some pretty nice west campus apartments way back and I think it was a punter for UT lived there too and she said he was constantly having one girl leave and bumping into another coming to see him especially out by the pool.....even the punters at UT can work it

32 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

a friend of my brothers lived in some pretty nice west campus apartments way back and I think it was a punter for UT lived there too and she said he was constantly having one girl leave and bumping into another coming to see him especially out by the pool.....even the punters at UT can work it

Was his name DICKER?  Or Dickson?

Edited by PvilleStang
  • Hook 'Em 1

Jimmy Dickskin?  

I can't remember his name, but our punter in the mid/late 90's.  He used to hang out with a bunch of the offensive lineman.  Nice guy, but literally outkicked his coverage.  His girlfriend was a 10 smokeshow.  And because of that of course, other women were attracted to him just 'cause.  Wonder if it's the same guy.  Obviously the big guys could simply say, "I'm a Longhorn football player" and fat as they were, could pull mad ass.  But this guy had to earn it somehow since he was smaller than most male students.  

I told a waitress on the Riverwalk in 97 or 98 that I was the backup TE for Oklahoma State in town for the Alamo Bowl (or Builder's Square bowl or whatever it was back then).  She bought it, or chose to believe it, and we "dated" during my "pre-game" week.  I look back at the photos and think, "Yeah, you were a Big XII tight end at 185 pounds who looks about as fast as Stephen Hawking ditching an orgy.:"  /csb

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ButtFumble said:

To be young again and able to get a boner within 30 minutes after busting a nut.