Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

On 4/11/2024 at 5:49 PM, Vic Mackey said:

.88a8675f6d275bc14c6a542be80b894a.jpg

The accuracy... those hoes are only good for their pussy and nothing else. Majority of them literally bring NOTHING to the table and are looking for someone to take care of them(and their pain in the ass kids). Hard pass. Hoe actions have hoe consequences. 

On another note, there are a few of those single moms who are down to earth and know that you don't give a fuck about their kids and are content with it because they're just trying to get laid. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 4/11/2024 at 6:20 PM, Hate said:

Those chili cheese burritos were really fucking good. I hate Taco Bell’s current menu.

On 4/11/2024 at 7:42 PM, Mez2 said:

You can still ask for them 

Taco Bell items just the same 10 or so ingredients packaged differently. Prove me wrong. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

.905c2afeca0e4d977bb494a50ea4c98b.jpg

I'm kind of a pen snob just because of the way I write and how large my hands are.  But Jerry Seinfeld gave this interview years ago and was talking about how he just uses a legal pad and cheap BIC pen to write.  Same way, same pens for his 40 year career.  And they still send him a case every year on his birthday for the plug.  So I thought I'd give 'em another shot since grad school.  Buy a box from Office Depot, take 'em home.  Every fucking one of them was lemon, no ink in the tubes.  Obviously a manufacturing anomaly.  But they still make a good product otherwise after all these years.  /csb  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

.d130dd40b73c58bbb43592020f2bde82.jpg

I think my wife would be doen for it. If not for how we’re both germaphobes.  

told this story before but years ago flying out to the Bay Area.  I almost never piss on a flight but that’s a 3.5 haul.  Had to take a leak.  And door was unlocked and I saw two dudes doing a combo of 1 and 4 but it involved one guy snorting a line of blow of the other’s erection.  I shut the door and went back to my seat.  They regain their composure (presumably) and walk past me and look mortified.  I smiled and said “all good fellas.”  They sent me drinks the rest of the flight and would like back and smile.  Saw ‘em at luggage Carousel later and we had a laugh.  Told ‘em I’d never say anything to the airline or the authorities but they need to know I’m telling this story to friends for the rest of my life.  /csb. 

Edited by YGIFS
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2