Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

3 hours ago, Butch Had Not said:

My God I'm sick of newly vegan Facebook friend's daily updates about her stupid vegetarian life.

Send her an invite to an interest group FB page for people with eating disorders.  

7 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

...58bce829db9a53c7180a2d94565585fc.jpg

I hate to ask yet another clarifying, serious question. Assuming he has actual friends among his Facebook friends, how does he not get jacked the next day? Next thing you know he's telling his roommates about his lottery ticket. Or is that a Ben with a bunch of Georges?

Edited by Kyle

25 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I hate to ask yet another clarifying, serious question. Assuming he has actual friends among his Facebook friends, how does he not get jacked the next day? Next thing you know he's telling his roommates about his lottery ticket. Or is that a Ben with a bunch of Georges?

I think we have a winner 

• Like 1

Regardless, that picture alone makes him Chippo-worthy of and ass whipping.