Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

ON another thread, somebody it was real.  I don't twitter, but the pics of his sister are real as are/were some comments he made about her.  I know his handlers, his ability to craft and deliver an argument are extremely high-level.  Unfortunately for him, the "aspects" of his argument have been articulated to him by pedophiles and thugs.  

Makes for a fun weekend, but not a life. 

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

ON another thread, somebody it was real.  I don't twitter, but the pics of his sister are real as are/were some comments he made about her.  I know his handlers, his ability to craft and deliver an argument are extremely high-level.  Unfortunately for him, the "aspects" of his argument have been articulated to him by pedophiles and thugs.  

Makes for a fun weekend, but not a life. 

Fake tweet and the photos have been shopped to make her tits look bigger. 

Who'd win in a creepy incest contest, Ben Shapiro or Josh Duggar?  And does the other one end up as Speaker of the House in your State Legislature fantasy league?  It's not CR, because molesting your sister and/or her undergarments is a crime no matter the party.

Edited by Lobo

it's been a minutes since I wandered into this thread so I apologize if this has already been covered - does anyone know what MLM/scheme is afoot with people offering free prizes to attend a financial wellness course or something like that? A cousin just started posting this shit and curiosity is getting the better of me.

1 hour ago, Celery Man said:

it's been a minutes since I wandered into this thread so I apologize if this has already been covered - does anyone know what MLM/scheme is afoot with people offering free prizes to attend a financial wellness course or something like that? A cousin just started posting this shit and curiosity is getting the better of me.

I know AO Williams is making the rounds again, though I don't know what it's called now. They would try to get you to convert whole life policies into term life and invest the difference. I had a guy try to talk me into coming for a free meal at one of their meetings last year.

• Hook 'Em 1