Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

"I do all my own research"

-Many Dead Americans 2020-2022

I am constantly reminded of John Mulaney's bit about a course he took in school, "I took a class called 'Religious Studies.'  We mainly studied just the one religion."  

Watching the Berlin Wall fall with my late father (military veteran and Reagan acolyte), I never thought I'd see/read people in Russia following Putin down the rabbit hole so passionately and my first effortless thought is, "Completely reminds me friends and family here in Texas."  

On 3/2/2022 at 2:37 PM, Lobo said:

"I do all my own research"

-Many Dead Americans 2020-2022

I am constantly reminded of John Mulaney's bit about a course he took in school, "I took a class called 'Religious Studies.'  We mainly studied just the one religion."  

Watching the Berlin Wall fall with my late father (military veteran and Reagan acolyte), I never thought I'd see/read people in Russia following Putin down the rabbit hole so passionately and my first effortless thought is, "Completely reminds me friends and family here in Texas."  

I was the only guy at St. Ed’s U. to fail Christology during the six semesters I was “matriculating” on The Hill.

• Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

dude is the epitome of an incel

He really is to a tee. 

He takes care of himself and isn't a naturally bad looking guy.  But like all incels he thinks women are the problem and not that just maybe they don't want to be around some negative toxic douchebag that spends 95% of their time and energy angry at the world bitching about everything around them.  Also, almost every picture he posts is shirtless.  I'm sure women just love the full narcissism on display, too.  But sure, Mike, you're only single because you don't drive a Bentley or have courtside tickets to the Lakers.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Step right up!! You get 3 kids who have 3 different dads. Failed relationship after failed relationship. Seeks social media attention. And you better be bringing the whole table i.e. You better be taking care of all of us and putting up with our bullshit

Screenshot_20220305-102734.jpg

Edited by Vic Mackey
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Step right up!! You get 3 kids who have 3 different dads. Failed relationship after failed relationship. Seeks social media attention. And you better be bringing the whole table

I remember that hood rat. She was the bitch that posted about going out with a guy who was "out of her league" because he took her to Happiest Hour and some fancy restaurant and she asked him if they could go to Bombshells or Tigers Cabaret and he didn't know what those places were or why she wanted to go there... Thot!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tom said:

He really is to a tee. 

He takes care of himself and isn't a naturally bad looking guy.  But like all incels he thinks women are the problem and not that just maybe they don't want to be around some negative toxic douchebag that spends 95% of their time and energy angry at the world bitching about everything around them.  Also, almost every picture he posts is shirtless.  I'm sure women just love the full narcissism on display, too.  But sure, Mike, you're only single because you don't drive a Bentley or have courtside tickets to the Lakers.

I'm betting part of the problem is he has pretty high standards for the women he's interested it.  Nothing less than the best for Mike, that would be "settling." 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Step right up!! You get 3 kids who have 3 different dads. Failed relationship after failed relationship. Seeks social media attention. And you better be bringing the whole table i.e. You better be taking care of all of us and putting up with our bullshit

A blast from the past. The peak of this thread, imo. Was it Tanya with the paper plates and just the most honest and open hood life ever? That chick was fascinating. And who was the dude who dreamed of getting a slab? No slab. Have cry. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

I remember that hood rat. She was the bitch that posted about going out with a guy who was "out of her league" because he took her to Happiest Hour and some fancy restaurant and she asked him if they could go to Bombshells or Tigers Cabaret and he didn't know what those places were or why she wanted to go there... Thot!

FB_IMG_1646500903651.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Chooky said:

A blast from the past. The peak of this thread, imo. Was it Tanya with the paper plates and just the most honest and open hood life ever? That chick was fascinating. And who was the dude who dreamed of getting a slab? No slab. Have cry. 

Yep Tanya was from the Valley and was a stripper. No idea what happened to her lol 

HataProof was the one on a never ending search for slab and hates his uncle

Yep Tanya was from the Valley and was a stripper. No idea what happened to her lol 
HataProof was the one on a never ending search for slab and hates his uncle

Good ol’ uncle Geronimo.

I miss Corey too. Little dude was a pimp.

Vic, have you retired Mackolm?
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Player said:

Good ol’ uncle Geronimo.

I miss Corey too. Little dude was a pimp.

Vic, have you retired Mackolm?

Pretty much. I can't keep up with it any more and Facebook is very strict about that stuff now and they will give you 30 to 90 day timeouts. Not worth it. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Pretty much. I can't keep up with it any more and Facebook is very strict about that stuff now and they will give you 30 to 90 day timeouts. Not worth it. 

I award your ability to find a lot of that shit. It’s entertaining as hell to read, and almost always makes me feel better about my own little slice of life..

• Hook 'Em 1