Shriner's College Classic Weekend Thread

Horny Bull

7 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Took a peak at Tigerdroppings and the guy starting for them tonight has a good fast ball, but lots of LSU posters mentioned he doesn't have good command of any off speed pitches.

TN starting pitcher last night, his off speed stuff was damn good. Wish he was on the Astros A team 

37 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

TN starting pitcher last night, his off speed stuff was damn good. Wish he was on the Astros A team 

14 minutes ago, bluto said:

Watching recap that vol starter looked damn solid last night. Cold sweat flashbacks to the miss st asshole

K'd 10 in 5 innings.   Read his bio, very highly rated, #17 Perfect Game top 100.  20th round Padres '21 draft.   Vittello wisely shut him down after 81 pitches.

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

His off speed stuff set him apart for sure. 

But his “on speed” stuff was filthy as well. Great location and movement. Not to mention consistently hitting 97/98. I was glad to see him out of there. 

If lsu shows up like yesterday, they better open up the outfield seats. It’s going to be a big crowd 
Should have already have been open. I commented months back this was the first time i had seen RF as GA on the seating chart....yet they still didn't have it open yesterday

5190eff9f6a2c085fa77289ec21cf6f0.jpg
  • Like 1

Last time I went to one of these Shriners games it was not packed at all, so I just bought some GA tickets without really thinking both Texas and LSU would probably have a sizable group of fans. Anyone that was there yesterday, how early should I get there to make sure I get myself a good spot. Am I over thinking it?

5 minutes ago, Etexhorn13 said:

Last time I went to one of these Shriners games it was not packed at all, so I just bought some GA tickets without really thinking both Texas and LSU would probably have a sizable group of fans. Anyone that was there yesterday, how early should I get there to make sure I get myself a good spot. Am I over thinking it?

If you’re not already there, you’re fucked !!!

lsu crowd yesterday was double the size of the ut crowd 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, chase25 said:

The best thing Texas baseball did was not give the job to Skip. Thankful everyday Perrin didn’t take the easy route and just hand him the job

Seriously. Out of all of the shitty hires we’ve made, thank Christ Perrin and them weren’t like “well, he’s learned under Augie. He’s ready!!” We absolutely nailed the Pierce hire. Just the perfect for us

• Hook 'Em 1

54 minutes ago, Etexhorn13 said:

Buy your tickets online, have them ported to your MLB ballpark account, check thread 20 min before gametime or follow the stench of beer and loud cursing and find shaggy guys.  Easy peasy.

• Hook 'Em 2