Austin Regional Thread

Horny Bull

5 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Hope you make it to Omaha.   Hell, I hope we make it to Omaha.  A Super Regonal is some dicey shit.  

But it would be great to play you again in Omaha.   Long time since 2005.

Assholes. 

We've played since then.

APHIS AG said: Well, at least we did not choke to the sips, that would have been more embarrassing. The NCAA committee knew A&M better than we did when it came to regional play.

We did choke to the sips. Just saved ourselves the chance to do it more than once.

aggy tears are the sweetest

Another good one from texags,

I like what we have coming back. 

Couple epic series with TCU. Couple OMAHA trips this decade. Motivation after what happened in Austin. Thus seems like our year. 

Yes, I'm a glass half full kinda guy, but it really does seem like our year.

I mean I appreciate bring an optimist but that's next level. 

15 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Albeit, incredibly unlikely, should aggy have won tonight, it would not have been winner take all.  There would have been another game tomorrow.

Stupid motherfuckers.  It permeates everything they do...or about which they comment.

Edited by slorch

2 minutes ago, slorch said:

Albeit, incredibly unlikely, should aggy have won tonight, it would not have been winner take all.  there would have been another game tomorrow.

Stupid motherfuckers.  It permeates everything the do...or about which they comment.

Liucci is a legitimate regard, so give him a break.

4 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

I think my favorite post on Texags was the guy who was glad they didn't win so he wouldn't have to watch Texas dogpile after beating aggy tonight.  I almost registered for a Texags account to let him know that we don't dogpole for regionals.

Oh come on.  If we win tonight, or manana, we will NOT dog pile....we've been there before.

Guest Lobo

So that's 5 pitchers that can't go for IU tonight by my count.  But I refuse to assume anything at this point.  I've told my investment analyst to have all our work done by 4:00p tomorrow afternoon, and I mean everything.  Because we're punching out to start boozing before the 6:00p showdown tomorrow evening.  But he should also plan for me not showing up to manage him until late-morning because I won't be home until 1:00a tonight, after celebrating our advancing to Supers/possibly hosting them.

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

From Danny Davis on Twitter:

"Indiana coach Chris Lemonis said he had "no clue" who would start against Texas tonight. Lemonis said none of this regional's starters will be available."

Based on the way he managed today's game, this response does not surprise me at all.

IU should have scored so many more runs. Unbelievable how many times they followed up a base runner with an unproductive out that failed to move a runner. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Machinator said:

From Danny Davis on Twitter:

"Indiana coach Chris Lemonis said he had "no clue" who would start against Texas tonight. Lemonis said none of this regional's starters will be available."

Well, we have been known to make All-Americans out of nobodies who just learned to pitch the day before....so, hopefully we are just loose and have a good time.