2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

4 hours ago, The Dog said:

NSIAP:

(*Gameday so I’m posting in here, fuck you) Judge playing league average defense in CF almost everyday should give him the edge. Yordan can’t even play in the field without getting a concussion. Oh and judge is putting up all those numbers while having to deal with shit like this:

• Fuck You 6

22 minutes ago, Helobious said:

(*Gameday so I’m posting in here, fuck you) Judge playing league average defense in CF almost everyday should give him the edge. Yordan can’t even play in the field without getting a concussion. Oh and judge is putting up all those numbers while having to deal with shit like this:

The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Sounds like a personal problem that no one gives a fuck about

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Helobious said:

that's a lot of HGH

Weren't you having a meltdown the other day and said mid year games don't matter .

Gtfo you bandwagon nut slurper
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Helobious said:

I haven’t minded you coming in here because your stupidity is amusing and it’s so easy to make fun of you. But you crossed the line with the “fuck you”  and being so snarky about Alvarez getting hurt so

238270B7-E239-4230-87BE-24ADD0194C64.gif

• Like 1

Oh please. Everyone on this board was laughing when gleyber rolled his ankle and had to leave the game. Typical Astros fans, like to dish it but can’t take it. And it’s laughable to think there won’t be stadium-wide “fuck you aaron” chants tonight or something similar. You chide NY fans for doing all the same things you do. 

Whatever. I’ll be back tonight to laugh in all your faces after clay holmes slams the door. Not worth my time to spend all day in here. 

• Fuck You 1

Oh please. Everyone on this board was laughing when gleyber rolled his ankle and had to leave the game. Typical Astros fans, like to dish it but can’t take it. And it’s laughable to think there won’t be stadium-wide “fuck you aaron” chants tonight or something similar. You chide NY fans for doing all the same things you do. 

Whatever. I’ll be back tonight to laugh in all your faces after clay holmes slams the door. Not worth my time to spend all day in here. 
"Everyone"

Literally 5 posts about it.

One had a "lol" one said "that was funny"

Once again facts seem to be dildos main problem.

21 minutes ago, Helobious said:

john holmes has a better chance than clay

24 minutes ago, Helobious said:

And it’s laughable to think there won’t be stadium-wide “fuck you aaron” chants tonight or something similar. You chide NY fans for doing all the same things you do. 

I have been going to Astros games since the early 80s. (I know that this is difficult to believe, as your idea of “typical Astros fans” are those who began following the club in 2015.)

I can honestly say I’ve never once, not a single time, witnessed a “stadium-wide” - or even section-wide - chant that included “fuck you ______.”

So it probably isn’t “laughable” to expect that that won’t happen. What’s laughable is the extent to which Altuve has gotten under the skin of Yankee fans.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

I have been going to Astros games since the early 80s. (I know that this is difficult to believe, as your idea of “typical Astros fans” are those who began following the club in 2015.)

I can honestly say I’ve never once, not a single time, witnessed a “stadium-wide” - or even section-wide - chant that included “fuck you ______.”

Same

3 minutes ago, WBT said:

There is about a 90% chance someone will start the wave which is arguably worse.

Sad but also true. 

2 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

Speaking of the wave, I’ll be flying into Houston tomorrow and going to the Sat and Sun games…first trip to MMP since 2018. 

Have fun, find some good bbq or Mexican food between games 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

Teotihuacan was always my fav when I lived in Houston. Very likely to go there. How’s the wait for a patio table at the Heights location these days?

it gets busy at night.

I’ll be hitting Ninfas for the game tonight and taking the free shuttle in

• Hook 'Em 1

On Judge, sure he’s the 1st half mvp.

the problem (for helobious) is that all but guarantees he’s going to have a ~3 week stretch in the 2nd half where he’s completely MIA (and mia for judge doesn’t mean .159 average and abysmal slugging. It means .159 average, abysmal slugging and 50+% K rate.

2 hours ago, Helobious said:

And it’s laughable to think there won’t be stadium-wide “fuck you aaron” chants tonight or something similar. You chide NY fans for doing all the same things you do. 

I’ll be there tonight with my 8 year-old kids and I’ll report back. I can guarantee you there will be no stadium wide chants of “fuck you aaron” or anything similar. 

You know that if you’re caught screaming an obscenity you get booted out of MMP immediately? 

We aren’t Yankees fans. We will smile at all of your “fellow” Yankees fans as our team steps on your team’s throats. 

Edited by Planet Houston

3 hours ago, Helobious said:

One of the most obvious "I have no idea what I'm talking about" statements in the history of this website.  Just astoundingly, impressively incorrect.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Chuckie Finster said:

One of the most obvious "I have no idea what I'm talking about" statements in the history of this website.  Just astoundingly, impressively incorrect.

He was going on last year about some political nonsense with Trump and his reception at MMP being that of a conquering hero that was incredibly stupid too. He has no fucking clue what the Astros fan base looks like.