2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

I wonder what the Astros could get for Urquidy. Javier has replaced him in the pecking order, and when everyone's favorite whipping boy gets back from the IL, Jose is the worst starter stuff wise on the 40 man roster. I wonder if Jose, Leon, and someone else would be enough for Bryan Reynolds.

26 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

I wonder what the Astros could get for Urquidy. Javier has replaced him in the pecking order, and when everyone's favorite whipping boy gets back from the IL, Jose is the worst starter stuff wise on the 40 man roster. I wonder if Jose, Leon, and someone else would be enough for Bryan Reynolds.

The problem is that you probably have to trade Urquidy to a contender or quasi contender who gets desperate. I would think that what you could get for him (or a guy like Odorizzi) is probably best figured by who gets a major injury in June or July, thinks they can make the playoffs and is quasi desperate.  Sure, Urquidy would be a welcome addition to a bunch of different staffs b/c there is a definite advantage to trotting out average at the BOR.  But who other than a contender for the playoffs that is desperate is going to pay for that?

Just looking at my tickets for the month of June- anyone want to go to the Mets game for free on Wednesday June 22? PM me if so.  As always, no purchase necessary, no obligation, we ask only that you ask for tickets if you plan on going to the game and not selling them online blah blah blah.

Might also have 2 for the Mariners on Tuesday the 7th... 

Edited by Wulaw Horn
  • Hook 'Em 1

45 minutes ago, Rip76 said:

Hilarious article on Siri.

Jose Siri and the Art of Driving a Pitcher Insane — How a Speedy Rebel Gives the Ultra Professional Astros a Dash of Madcap Magic

https://www.papercitymag.com/culture/jose-siri-astros-pitcher-distractor-speed-stolen-bases/?fbclid=IwAR3U5XA0IkBxFYraZ1mbf39LEPvurULaDts-AkorYO4VCqXUsSlFjksy1zg&fs=e&s=cl

Watching his triple in person yesterday, he is fucking electric and fast as fuck.

He's insane and strikes out way too much, but it was amazing to see him explode around the bases.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Just looking at my tickets for the month of June- anyone want to go to the Mets game for free on Wednesday June 22? PM me if so.  As always, no purchase necessary, no obligation, we ask only that you ask for tickets if you plan on going to the game and not selling them online blah blah blah.

Might also have 2 for the Mariners on Tuesday the 7th... 

all gone. 
thanks

Why does MLB allow that stupid ass drum shit?  This isn’t a fucking soccer match. It’s hard enough listening to that shit on TV….I can’t even imagine having to endure that in person.  On another note, how the hell does Oakland still have an MLB team?  That stadium is a fucking abortion. 

Just now, TonyTexas said:

It’s seems there has been a lot of trouble with streaming lately.  When mlb66 isn’t working, I find that other links from sportsurge etc. don’t work either. I don’t know why that is. 

5 minutes ago, Smax said:

same need a link pls

oakland broadcast is up on mlb66.ir 

• Hook 'Em 1