The NBA Finals- Warriors vs Cavs

Goo Punch

7 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

The Warriors weren't defending champions when KD joined, and the Warriors paid him near-max money, dumping 5 of their 10 rotation guys to make room for him.

LeBron would be going the defending champions on a minimum contract.

They were champions the year before, and it took a miracle for them not to repeat...i think most would agree they were the best team in the league, and KD just lost to them.  

If Lebron joined them, it would be very similar.  Except, yeah, he'd have to play for less money.  

Would it tarnish Lebrons legacy, if he joined the Warriors next year...and won 2-3 more rings?

edit:spelling

Edited by Monster
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

The Warriors weren't defending champions when KD joined, and the Warriors paid him near-max money, dumping 5 of their 10 rotation guys to make room for him.

LeBron would be going the defending champions on a minimum contract.

Lmao! This shit is hilarious. They set a record for 73 wins. Went to 2 straight Finals. But because they didn't win game 7 and blew a 3-1 lead, now its different for Lebron if he joined? Jesus fucking christ. KD joined an established champion team that was going to be a force for the next 5-7 years.

Yeah man those spare rotation players were so important. They kept anyone of importance.

Lebron joining the Warriors would be 100% the exact same scenario as when KD joined. 

I actually hope he does. Just for the laughs.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

The balance of power is about to shift to the east IMHO. Boston and Philly are going to get better next year and GS will be a tad older and likely more complacent. If Boston adds Anthony Davis or Philly adds Kawhi or LeBron it could get interesting.

Heck if Boston just runs it back with Kyrie and Hayward added to the mix they will cause some problems.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Lebron  + the highest payroll in the NBA. I had no idea guys from the stands got paid 175 mil+. 

KD left OKC for a team that was coming off a 73-9 season. The same team who probably would have won if Draymond hadn’t gone full retard and gotten suspended. 

Then he walks around like he’s some badass. KD is not tough. He’s soft.

• Fuck You 9

Just now, Brothahorn said:

When the fuck did winners get so sensitive that they couldn't take a little champagne in the eyes? Fucking goggles?! How did Bill, Magic or Mike ever survive to play another game?

goggles and plastic screens on the lcokers (so their clothes don't get wet) have been around for 15 years, perhaps started in baseball IIRC> 

10 minutes ago, Dallas-jo said:

KD left OKC for a team that was coming off a 73-9 season. The same team who probably would have won if Draymond hadn’t gone full retard and gotten suspended. 

Then he walks around like he’s some badass. KD is not tough. He’s soft.

Just let all that hate flow through you. Use it as motivation to stop molesting your little brother and the sheep. Also you should get a job and move out of your parents house. 

Edited by totallynotabuttpirate

33 minutes ago, Dallas-jo said:

KD’s legacy was tarnished when he jumped on the bandwagon. I’m embarrassed to say he went to my alma mater.

I'm not a fan of the move to GS and have been rooting against the Warriors but that's ridiculous.  The guy reps Texas every chance he gets and has donated a fair sum of money to UT if I remember correctly.

Congrats to KD on two straight Finals MVP's.  Well deserved

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LonghornSean said:

I'm not a fan of the move to GS and have been rooting against the Warriors but that's ridiculous.  The guy reps Texas every chance he gets and has donated a fair sum of money to UT if I remember correctly.

Congrats to KD on two straight Finals MVP's.  Well deserved

Cool mil a year. 

You know who has never been swept in the NBA Finals?

Larry Bird
Michael Jordan
Julius Erving
Steph Curry
Kevin Durant

You know who was on the broom end of the last two sweeps in the NBA Finals?

LeBron James

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Burt said:

You know who has never been swept in the NBA Finals?

Larry Bird
Michael Jordan
Julius Erving
Steph Curry
Kevin Durant

You know who was on the broom end of the last two sweeps in the NBA Finals?

LeBron James

I'm glad that Tim Duncan was one of the players that swept Lebron.