Jump to content

Texas @ UTRGV Game Thread


Horny Bull
 Share

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Has the potential to be an interesting one with the way UTRGV can swing the bat and our midweek arms.

Every game we play has the potential to be interesting. 

  • Rage+1 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Had to mute after one batter 

Oh come on. This guy isn't bad. Not a great voice but he's calling a good game. 

Is there a special ed broadcast that tracks the outs and count for me? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Oh come on. This guy isn't bad. Not a great voice but he's calling a good game. 

Is there a special ed broadcast that tracks the outs and count for me? 

“Listen to the roar of this crowd as he fields this first groundball!!” Was more than enough for me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Helobious said:

This game is a big deal down there, sold out almost immediately. UT’s first trip to the valley since the 70s. Pan Am was cold at baseball back in the day.  

https://www.thebaseballcube.com/content/college_history/20809/
 

1970’s were a great decade for Pan American baseball.  I was kid growing up down there and remember them being a big deal.   As Independent they were able to host a number of Big 10 and Big 8 schools in the earlier part of the season thanks to many of those schools still having to deal with cold, etc. 

Edited by Nueces River Rat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

“Listen to the roar of this crowd as he fields this first groundball!!” Was more than enough for me

He's a young dude cutting his teeth with UT in town. This is a really big deal for UTRGV. Biggest crowd of the year for them. 

Not knocking you - I mute games myself sometimes. Just saying - I've heard worse this year. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, ztejas said:

He's a young dude cutting his teeth with UT in town. This is a really big deal for UTRGV. Biggest crowd of the year for them. 

Not knocking you - I mute games myself sometimes. Just saying - I've heard worse this year. 

I remember the Quinnipiac guys calling the regional game in Austin. That was both cool and amusing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

ESPN+ stream is shit again.  Am I the only one that has this problem? I get audio, but it's frozen from the moment I start the stream.  Amazon Fire TV.

Working fine for me, maybe an occasional lag followed by a couple seconds of fast forward video to catch up. 
 

Old 1080p Roku 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Working fine for me, maybe an occasional lag followed by a couple seconds of fast forward video to catch up. 
 

Old 1080p Roku 

Damn.  I have to run it through the Hulu app.  Wonder if that's the issue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, zlavydra said:

AND THE THROW GOES TO CENTER FIELD

Yeah that was funny. How old is this dude though? He sounds like he's 24. I'm rooting for him. This is probably his career highlight so far. 

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...