Meghan Fox: Crazy and hotness scores off the charts

crash_davis

18 hours ago, butthurt said:

Man someone had piss in their cornflakes this morning.

If someone had asked "who is the one person who gets irrationally and unconsolably angry simply because they disagree with another persons taste in women"...

...and another person answered "derka".....  i totally would not have believed them.

Edited by 52-80

Not sure what’s more amusing, SO2 calling someone a stupid motherfucker or someone mistaking him for Derka.

It’s hard to keep track of all of the Derka permutations. And it would require that we give a shit, which most of us don’t. However, he certainly came off rather Derk-y.
  • Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, Thatguy said:

Yeah, Jolie does nothing for me. She looks like a woman who gets a lot of work done. Always hated the injected, botox look. Fox looks more natural. Though this would be what I would do to either one given the opportunity.

7LSs.gif

You'd piss on them? 

On 4/28/2022 at 11:02 AM, 956 Worldwide said:

It’s the rare gentleman that appreciates busty, pouty brunettes with striking cheekbones. 

I didn’t see Connie Sellecca on the list. Or Winona Ryder. We could probably come with a long list. How about Mimi Rogers? She could be pouty. What about Famke Janssen? She didn’t have large breasts but she was drop dead gorgeous in her prime.

There are so many hot, sexy celebrities and I celebrate them all regardless of hair color or skin color or breast size. As they say, variety is the spice of life.

14 hours ago, Thatguy said:

Yeah, Jolie does nothing for me. She looks like a woman who gets a lot of work done. Always hated the injected, botox look. Fox looks more natural. Though this would be what I would do to either one given the opportunity.

That’s just weird. In her prime she was a smoke show. And she bared the goods. And they were natural and mighty fine. 

On 4/30/2022 at 3:08 PM, WhatTheBuck said:

They left out one of the great scenes.

D1E46B50-319F-4C39-B8E0-0409774CDB4E.thumb.png.7f9b0f427e4bc4bb403defc6dee4f2f2.png

Lucille! 

On 4/30/2022 at 3:12 PM, WhatTheBuck said:

And I don’t care about her career or her personal life or the creep she decided to marry. She’s still got it going on.

56CEBDF4-23C1-4269-BBD7-5CB0B5A2BAB4.thumb.png.14f047874ba0103fe4afa71938a68035.png

I’d wear her thighs like a feedbag. 

On 4/30/2022 at 4:50 PM, WhatTheBuck said:

Does anyone have a problem with Raquel’s cheekbones?

C5140656-D7C7-46E3-B4A3-21555E3A9271.thumb.png.120981e0c32771c86423d5c8138a7305.png

GOAT. 

On 4/29/2022 at 9:24 AM, atomheartbevo said:

She’ll be surrounded by acting heavyweights in her next movie.

A bunch of older white and hispanic guys and one black dude.  Expendables 5: Surly Horns Happy Hour