Austin Regional Thread

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Butthurt kid from Houston is big mad Texas didn’t recruit him, so he throws at our guys. Water is wet. 

I mean, they're breaking balls that he doesn't have a handle on.  He's just choking under the pressure.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Butthurt kid from Houston is big mad Texas didn’t recruit him, so he throws at our guys. Water is wet. 

Not with sliders dude. All the Texas guys are crowding the plate. We need to stop being bitches. Take your free pass and shut the fuck up.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, Longhornlove said:

Not with sliders dude. All the Texas guys are crowding the plate. We need to stop being bitches. Take your free pass and shut the fuck up.

We?  I think you can narrow it down more than that

4 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

Faltine is a thin skinned pussy. He got hit with the bases loaded yesterday and bowed up. Settle down kid. 

I’m gonna have to go ahead and …

agree

He’s always looking to bow up.  Always.

7 minutes ago, WBT said:

Lulz, umps give a warning.  I'm not sure that's good as Lucas already has hit a guy too.  I don't think any of them were intentional 

Yeah, let me hit you with this slider.  Hopefully Faltine was just trying to convey to the LA Tech pitcher that plunking 3 dudes in two innings is pretty bush. 

Edited by Cousin Strawberry
spelling