EPL 2022-23: Worldo Cuptus Interuptus

maninblack

37 minutes ago, midtown said:

Wow.   Leeds

Is this the most American PL match in history with Pulisic now on?

bocanegra mcbride keller & dempsey were all on the books at fulham at some point during 2007-2008 so it's possible all 4 were on the pitch at the same time someone else can look it up i stayed up to 3am watching Carlton lose to Collingwood by 1 point

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

bocanegra mcbride keller & dempsey were all on the books at fulham at some point during 2007-2008 so it's possible all 4 were on the pitch at the same time someone else can look it up i stayed up to 3am watching Carlton lose to Collingwood by 1 point

Yeah I'm assuming Fulham had 3 Americans on the pitch at the same time fairly often during that stretch - if they played against Tim Howard it would have been 4 Yanks on the pitch.

• Hook 'Em 1

Leeds style of play is really fun to watch and quite frankly is a needed change of pace for the premier league. Chelsea had 60% of possession but Leeds isn’t about packing it in and countering. They use their possession tactically to create chances instead of just kill clock. It’s awesome. 

It’s the exact opposite of my team (Everton) who have the wrong players for the strategy and are thus afraid of their own shadows. 

• Hook 'Em 1