EPL 2022-23: Worldo Cuptus Interuptus

maninblack

Are there any actual metrics for how well a manager can actually manage?   Based on talent on the club should Klopp actually have won more?  Can he actually manage through injuries etc?    Everyone talks about Pep like he's the greatest manager ever but really how hard is it when you have the talent that some of theses clubs have.   Some kind of win per $$

16 hours ago, midtown said:

Are there any actual metrics for how well a manager can actually manage?   Based on talent on the club should Klopp actually have won more?  Can he actually manage through injuries etc?    Everyone talks about Pep like he's the greatest manager ever but really how hard is it when you have the talent that some of theses clubs have.   Some kind of win per $$

I'm actually doing this for college football coaches in my free time right now, if it works I could try and adapt it to premier league managers

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, sidis said:

say "nottingham versus tottenham" three times fast.

The boy leaves fro a year in London next Saturday.  He's decided that Tottenham will be his team (mostly because a) it's reasonably close to where he's living, and b) my BIL/his uncle is a Limey native and a huge Spurs fan.  So I'm on board too.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Sbbruin said:

The boy leaves fro a year in London next Saturday.  He's decided that Tottenham will be his team (mostly because a) it's reasonably close to where he's living, and b) my BIL/his uncle is a Limey native and a huge Spurs fan.  So I'm on board too.

i thought you said he was living in tower hill area...if so, he is pretty much equidistant between emirates and west ham.  one is currently 20th, one is currently 1st.

18 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

welcome big dog! we meet at the greyhound bar and grill in highland park. across the street from homestate.

come catch a match and make your way to Pasadena for a bruins game 

Edited by kingkoopa6
  • Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Poor kid. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Palace is just pissing them off for the expected 5-1 drubbing

I dunno, man, this scoreline makes me even more completely certain that it's Arsenal's league to lose, amirite?

Edit: Okay, now City might actually leave points on the pitch, which is good for everyone in the world.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

McTominay with three handballs in the box and var doesn't call for a pk. At this point why even have refs? They should just pull random fouls and calls out of a hat every 5 minutes.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

them's the breaks