EPL 2022-23: Worldo Cuptus Interuptus

maninblack

6 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

that's not a clear foul, that exact thing goes uncalled all of the time, this is a physical sport. that's the problem with this shit- it's completely subjective.

and btw, how the FUCK does mctominay not get booked for teo hand shoving martinelli from behind? arsenal have lost players for the entire season *twice* because of fouls like that. total horseshit. 

I don’t think you understand the game. That was an easy call.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Doug E. Fresh said:

I don’t think you understand the game. That was an easy call.

then why didn't tierney call it the first time it happened when he was 8 feet away from the play?

honest answer: it became a foul after we scored. that shit goes uncalled all of the time, which is why tierney didn't call it when it happened right in front of him. after we scored however, well then the play merited a review, and upon said review it became a foul, after the fact. more viewpoints:

0130950E-6B52-447C-8D19-EF640147E473.thumb.jpeg.88217f24215c7768a2f75fa8b8ab1eb8.jpeg

67DFDF26-0925-4A91-AFD0-1A14717B11A4.thumb.jpeg.e7e2c8a12667691c7384532caf2a4abc.jpeg

0E5C0F93-54E3-4469-8FB3-B092548A1BD8.thumb.jpeg.9ef8c97b5d31a41fdfa5092a0319bbdf.jpeg

but uh, i'm sure that they all just fail to understand the game, unlike you. i mean who are they? just one of the 2-3 greatest players in EPL history, a world cup winner, the Arsenal and Norway captain, and the guy who originally ran the PGMOL. what do they know?

Edited by shadow_operative

32 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

If the queen dies in the next 24 hours, will there be EPL games this weekend? That's really going to mess with my TV watching plans.

24 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

No. Britain would commence a period of mourning. That would pretty much shut the country down. 

Feel Better Episode 8 GIF by The Simpsons

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Captain Ron said:

As a whole, it sounds like the EPL schedule won't be affected.

Just saw a text that games this wknd will likely be called off.  It was from one of the 10-20 Spurs fan twitters that I follow.  No idea if its true at all

Edited by midtown

8 minutes ago, midtown said:

Fridays EFL games are off 

That I get - those games fall in the holiday period.

I mean I can see the games being called off, but given protocol, they don’t fall in the windows off when you should call off events. 

1 minute ago, Cheeseweasel said:

I'm just sad that The Queen had to live through that horrible Liverpool performance last night. Maybe her heart couldn't take any more.

Not to go cloak room, but