Greenville Super Regional: Texas @ East Carolina

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

At a game last year I was sitting near one of his former teachers and his little brother was chatting with them and we all talked a bit. His brother has Asperger's or is a little autistic or something. I imagine Todd is a good human being

Yes. He is very respectful. 

I've had a few talks with him this year at games. He is definitely a humble young man. During the Kansas series, some guys came down to my row late and I was giving them crap (jokingly) about sitting in the seats next to me as I knew they were just moving down. We started talking and turns out that they were ALL his high school best friends and  had nothing but great things to say about him. 

They were like a proud momma watching their son play in their first High school start.

They mobbed him after the game. Pretty cool.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Since we’re all in a good mood and I took an edible earlier: 

Dear White people—I got a promotion to be a Dean at a college in the Bay Area.  

Any food places I should try? 

Is there a Longhorn alum group out there?

Dorsia. Great sea urchin ceviche.

2 minutes ago, BillyGoatHill said:

Yes. He is very respectful. 

I've had a few talks with him this year at games. He is definitely a humble young man. During the Kansas series, some guys came down to my row late and I was giving them crap (jokingly) about sitting in the seats next to me as I knew they were just moving down. We started talking and turns out that they were ALL his high school best friends and  had nothing but great things to say about him. 

They were like a proud momma watching their son play in their first High school start.

They mobbed him after the game. Pretty cool.

Glad he's been able to contribute this season. I think we should get him a ring for good measure.