Austin FC

Bottlecap

Watched the match at Lustre Pearl south on Manchaca. Los Verdes are rowdy. A bit aggy for me with their organized cheers but pretty fun actually and some smoking hot Hispanic chicks made for some pleasant diversions. I thought we’d lose 2-0. Not sure I’ve ever been so satisfied with a tie. 

• Hook 'Em 4

14 hours ago, MidTexHorn said:

Watched the match at Lustre Pearl south on Manchaca. Los Verdes are rowdy. A bit aggy for me with their organized cheers but pretty fun actually and some smoking hot Hispanic chicks made for some pleasant diversions. I thought we’d lose 2-0. Not sure I’ve ever been so satisfied with a tie. 

In their defense, it's a bunch of Latin folks trying to recreate a Latin American style of soccer fandom. In English. Fuck an aggy. 

• Hook 'Em 2

22 hours ago, RamjetFDO said:

Not a fan of the third kit...

22 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Agreed. Blue is not one of our colors.

21 hours ago, Jerry Callo said:
22 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:
Agreed. Blue is not one of our colors.

Nothing screams Verde like blue.

The Primeblue kit is not Austin's third kit.

https://www.mlssoccer.com/news/mls-releases-primeblue-jerseys-teams-with-twitter-for-unique-jersey-swap-honorin

• Hook 'Em 1

Selling my 4 tickets for the first home match.  Great tickets Section 230, 3rd row.  My daughter's soccer team won the South Texas State Cup and advanced to Southern Regionals in South Carolina, so we won't be able to attend. 

We are donating the proceeds from the sale of the tickets to support the other players on her team that do not have the means to travel for the regional tournament.  PM me if you are interested in the tickets.  If you are so inclined, take a look at the gofundme for the soccer girls.  It's not your typical privileged suburban soccer team.

• Hook 'Em 3

43 minutes ago, Jerry Callo said:

Selling my 4 tickets for the first home match.  Great tickets Section 230, 3rd row.  My daughter's soccer team won the South Texas State Cup and advanced to Southern Regionals in South Carolina, so we won't be able to attend. 

We are donating the proceeds from the sale of the tickets to support the other players on her team that do not have the means to travel for the regional tournament.  PM me if you are interested in the tickets.  If you are so inclined, take a look at the gofundme for the soccer girls.  It's not your typical privileged suburban soccer team.

not a bad idea to post over in For Sale area also!

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/forum/19-best-buy-coupons/

• Hook 'Em 1

On 5/24/2021 at 9:26 PM, Captain Ron said:

Normally not one to post something that borderlines on spam, BUT this is relevant here.

If you like free and discounted stuff - Kellogg's has a deal for you:

Buy 5 Pringles or Cheez It products, get a $50 gift card for the MLS store.

Hey, you want an official Austin FC jersey? $50 off makes that a no brainer.

Full details here:

https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/promotions/mls-2021.html

From what I can tell, the item to buy is going to be the Pringles as they are the cheapest things on the list.

So a quick bump on this because I found the loophole.

This offer is giving away $50 Gift Cards - you can stack them, up to 10 per order. You can get multiples with different email addresses. So far I have gotten 3 of my 5 GCs (waiting on 1, need to submit 1 more).

The result? For 15 cans of Pringles and $4.62 I got an authentic Austin FC jersey and a Revs T Shirt.

image.thumb.png.01495367dc870acb185bb1fecc0171be.png

• Like 1

So a quick bump on this because I found the loophole.
This offer is giving away $50 Gift Cards - you can stack them, up to 10 per order. You can get multiples with different email addresses. So far I have gotten 3 of my 5 GCs (waiting on 1, need to submit 1 more).
The result? For 15 cans of Pringles and $4.62 I got an authentic Austin FC jersey and a Revs T Shirt.
image.thumb.png.01495367dc870acb185bb1fecc0171be.png

I'm still waiting for my first gift card. It's been over a week.

On 6/8/2021 at 7:54 AM, Captain Ron said:

Card 1 was emailed in 15 minutes. 2-3 took about 3 days. I’m waiting on 4 & 5 now. 4 is at a week.

I think Memorial Day blew this deal open. 

How are you getting around a $50 MLSStore.com e-gift card. Limit one per member?

42 minutes ago, BurdineBandit said:

Just different email addresses, so you'll need to create different accounts.

Thanks.  Do you have to use boxes with the MLS promo or will any products work?

ETA:  looks like the participating products include the general UPC numbers.

Edited by Jerry Callo