Austin FC

Bottlecap

Club announces that they will have season ticket holder gifts at the watch party on the 12th. No info on how people will get them if they don’t go.

Also got eyes on the beer list in Q2 club and there are a few local/craft options that don’t seem to be available anywhere else.

9 hours ago, skittlebrau said:

Club announces that they will have season ticket holder gifts at the watch party on the 12th. No info on how people will get them if they don’t go.

Also got eyes on the beer list in Q2 club and there are a few local/craft options that don’t seem to be available anywhere else.

I hope we can- I’m out of town this weekend and can’t go. 

19 hours ago, skittlebrau said:

10 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I hope we can- I’m out of town this weekend and can’t go. 

On 6/8/2021 at 12:23 AM, gsoda3 said:
On 6/7/2021 at 1:22 PM, Captain Ron said:
So a quick bump on this because I found the loophole.
This offer is giving away $50 Gift Cards - you can stack them, up to 10 per order. You can get multiples with different email addresses. So far I have gotten 3 of my 5 GCs (waiting on 1, need to submit 1 more).
The result? For 15 cans of Pringles and $4.62 I got an authentic Austin FC jersey and a Revs T Shirt.
image.thumb.png.01495367dc870acb185bb1fecc0171be.png

I'm still waiting for my first gift card. It's been over a week.

On 6/8/2021 at 12:28 PM, BurdineBandit said:

Waiting over a week for my first as well. Put in another on Sunday so 2 days on that one. Hoping to get this damn jersey before Game 1. 

On 6/9/2021 at 1:10 PM, Jerry Callo said:

Thanks.  Do you have to use boxes with the MLS promo or will any products work?

ETA:  looks like the participating products include the general UPC numbers.

just a quick FYI for you guys - I think they fixed the glitch. GC Was emailed today.

btw - Austin jerseys are shipping a touch late. They are scheduled to go out Wednesday. 

Heading to my first ever in-stadium watch party in a few hours. Should be interesting. Looks like the supporters groups got in a Twitter war last night with other teams’ SGs who were ridiculing them for their in stadium chant practice. I suspect they’ll be fired up today. 

Part of me wanted to say that the "cauldron" thing is a joke, it's 5 degrees cooler than in Austin, and 10% less humidity..... but then again they haven't trained in Austin during the summer yet, and have spent months on the road already so it's not like they're here much.... but anyway, they shouldn't be the ones faltering due to weather in this league for long. 

On a positive note, Austin has come away with points the last two games against the teams with the two best records in the conference. 

8 points in the first 8 games isn't great, but they were all on the road.

And now 17 of the 26 matches remaining will be at home.

I'm optimistic.

• Hook 'Em 1