2018 NCAA Super Regionals Thread

TrashMaster G

I wouldn't mind if it were Arkansas we play, not saying we win, it's just that they put so much pressure on themselves to beat Texas, that more times than not, they shit the bed. A full week of their fans telling them how.much they hate Texas and how they have to beat Texas.

A lot like a&m

20 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Bow down to Washington!

20 hours ago, flatdawgs said:

This is the correct response.  WOOF!  Was pretty sure I'd never see the UW make it to Omaha.

The UW president tweeted her congrats within 30 seconds after the game.  Love having a president who is loved by the academic side and loves sports herself.

Y’all can now proudly boast that Washington and Texas have been to Omaha a combined 37 times!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jinx said:

Man, UF easily has the most pathetic stadium in the super regionals.  Pretty pathetic for a school with that much cash.  

Piggy may have the best. 

Florida cheaping out on their facilities has been a real barrier to hiring and recruiting for years. When even schools that are ambivalent on sports like Berkeley and Northwestern are running rings around you it's not great.

26 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Y’all can now proudly boast that Washington and Texas have been to Omaha a combined 37 times!

Not a bad idea, but for the next week and a half, I will be swimming in the pool of "are in the" instead of the pool of "have been to."

Right now I couldn't give a flying fuck how many we've been to.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jinx said:

Man, UF easily has the most pathetic stadium in the super regionals.  Pretty pathetic for a school with that much cash.  

Piggy may have the best. 

We're hoping the 130 Million we will be spending after this season will make a slight difference.  Edit : only 50 mil is baseball

https://www.alligatorarmy.com/2018/3/23/17156584/florida-gators-football-complex-baseball-stadium-facilities-master-plan-details-price-funding

Edited by Gatorubet

2 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Lot of incompetence that half inning until that play at the plate.

RF lets the ball go to the wall resulting in extra base for AUB.  AUB can't get the bunt down.  FLA WP advances the runner anyway.  

Runner probably should have taken third on that misplayed ball, too

2 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

We're hoping the 130 Million we will be spending after this season will make a slight difference.  

https://www.alligatorarmy.com/2018/3/23/17156584/florida-gators-football-complex-baseball-stadium-facilities-master-plan-details-price-funding

Hadn't seen that. Nice!  I don't think that place has changed since I snuck on the field some random night in 1997.