• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

Or wait, maybe he's really small and those are still Coronitas, and the store is normal size?  Or the store is really small, and those are Corona Quarts.  And he's my size.  Dammit, I was never good at spatial intelligence.  And my vision is weird.  

I tell you he was ten stories high, if he was a foot! 

6 hours ago, Incredulity said:

In the comments:

Am thinking about the time we went to the Boardwalk, and there was a Giant Slide, the kind with a dozen lanes, and they give you a burlap bag to ride down on. Well, we saw an extremely large man get stuck halfway down the slide Half wedged between the lanes, half to heavy to clear the bump. Just sitting there, four stories up, for all the world to laugh at. 

One teen worker went down to push, then another, then they sent a rider down to slam into him. Nothing worked and the whole time he was crying, bawling like every life trauma had caught up to him in that moment, and I wanted to laugh but also saw myself stuck there with him, lamenting all my failed life choices that have bought me my own burlap bag of hell. 

Hope you are well, Giant Slide fat guy, I think of you often.

• Haha 1