• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

1 hour ago, Speedtrucker said:

Lol I have a Xmas baby.

When he was a baby I suggested that we celebrate his bday in July and Xmas by itself like normal. My wife suggested we do Xmas in the morning and then his bday celebration at night.

So we compromised and now we have Xmas in the morning and his bday celebration at night.

This man has a happy, well-adjusted marriage which will last a long time. 

• Like 1

Lol I have a Xmas baby.

When he was a baby I suggested that we celebrate his bday in July and Xmas by itself like normal. My wife suggested we do Xmas in the morning and then his bday celebration at night.

So we compromised and now we have Xmas in the morning and his bday celebration at night.

My Mom's birthday was December 26th.  She hated it being so close as she got the mixed presents and with everyone traveling or having family around then it was hard to have a party and get people to attend.

Compromise good for marriage, but bad for baby.

Lol I have a Xmas baby.

My bday is on Christmas. Never really had a party growing up, but my parents did separately label bday and xmas gifts. These days I have a bday lunch, which no one really wants because the big dinner is in just a few hours.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KYHorn said:

My bday is on Christmas. Never really had a party growing up, but my parents did separately label bday and xmas gifts. These days I have a bday lunch, which no one really wants because the big dinner is in just a few hours.

Give me a call. II’ll eat with you. Hell, I never change out of sweatpants on Christmas Day. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Speedtrucker said:

Lol I have a Xmas baby.

My son’s birthday is a few days before and we’re going to do a July birthday party next year because we’re about to have his party next weekend but only 3 kids have RSVP’d out of 20.  I’m assuming it’s the day and not that the 5yo is a giant asshole but I guess we’ll see next year when we do his half birthday in July.

Edited by TKthunder2
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, TKthunder2 said:

My son’s birthday is a few days before and we’re going to do a July birthday party next year because we’re about to have his party next weekend but only 3 kids have RSVP’d out of 20.  I’m assuming it’s the day and not that the 5yo is a giant asshole but I guess we’ll see next year when we do his half birthday in July.

Why not both?