aggy @ Miss St SECN

WBT

Radio guys talking about how Aggies have come up short on crumbs and inches which in other games cost you but, in the SEC it can cost you scores. 

The same yokel sounding color guy is there who shared the booth with the immortally bad Dave South. I always picture him with a napkin tucked into his shirt and a big bowl of mashed potatoes in front of him.

• Haha 1

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

He’s good enough. He’s just too unconventional for Texas, both in behavior and scheme. 

I was joking but not joking.

He would kick ass at Texas, but he's 'different'  so it would never be allowed, thus, you get bullshit corches who fit the mold.

1 minute ago, OU Sucks said:

Hilarious that aggy said they were playing with their backup QB last year and King was light-years better than Calzada.  King has 6 TDs and 8 INTs in college.

aggy's best QB is always the backup.  It's one of those universal truths in life.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Small, bad attitude, bad hands, and not as electric with the ball as I’d expect for being a small guy with that lofty a recruiting ranking.  He is fine, but there are plenty of WRs like him. 

His hands are inconsistent, and his attitude is horrible. I'd take him in a heartbeat though.

2 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Radio guys talking about how Aggies have come up short on crumbs and inches which in other games cost you but, in the SEC it can cost you scores. 

The same yokel sounding color guy is there who shared the booth with the immortally bad Dave South. I always picture him with a napkin tucked into his shirt and a big bowl of mashed potatoes in front of him.

You mean that Fuckstick Dave Elmendorf.

• Hook 'Em 2