NFL Week 5

Dr Fear

9 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

I'm sure Ciara will have some stories when she leaves his worthless ass.

I actually think she will stick with Russ. All that contract is better than just half of it. Plus she had already been ran through by the usual suspects before Russ saved her. 

Nathaniel Hackett might be the most inept coaching hire I’ve seen since …Urban Meyer. We see this a lot with OCs who are on teams that the HC is the actual OC and calling the plays. Hackett has horrible game awareness. Might be a one year wonder.

Frank Reich. Same thing. Doug Pedersen called the plays; Reich is done after this season without a miracle.

• Like 1

And what is Rodgers answer? 3 and out. 

Rodgers without his weapons now looks like Daniel Jones teams. Grinding out wins and some of it looking ugly. Adams and Rodgers needed each other. It was never one guy making the other. Both look worse without the other. Rodgers doesn't have that weapon that scares you on any given play. 

Just now, Braff Zacklin said:

Giants looking like one of the worst 4-1 teams ever.

Does Rodgers even care about football anymore? He got outscored by his own defense in the second half ... and that defense scored all of two points.

Despite all that talent and experience, he seems to go to sleep for loooooooooong stretches.

And he can’t blame his receivers. His last two passes didn’t get to them.