NFL Week 5

Dr Fear

2 minutes ago, ATXhorn17 said:

Herbstreet is a terrible fit for the NFL

I get what you are saying... but there arent too many other choices.  any other announcer is under contract to their network.  and a lot of announcers do golf, baseball, and even other sports.

so because Amazon is just doing just this sport right now, they have to get an announcer who can do 1 game a week.  thats really only a few folks who can do that. 

5 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I get what you are saying... but there arent too many other choices.  any other announcer is under contract to their network.  and a lot of announcers do golf, baseball, and even other sports.

so because Amazon is just doing just this sport right now, they have to get an announcer who can do 1 game a week.  thats really only a few folks who can do that. 

Just let Storm-Kremer do it. It's only 8 games. And they're not bad.

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

I love how the NFL pretends to care about safety and has these Thursday games every week just days after their last game.

And flies teams to London all jetlagged up without extra rest and play a game at 9AM their regular clock time. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

And flies teams to London all jetlagged up without extra rest and play a game at 9AM their regular clock time. 

This stupid infatuation the owners have with making the NFL a worldwide operation needs to be squashed by the NFLPA. Kraft has a hardon for a team in London and Israel. Imagine being drafted and learning you’re now an expat. I know no fans that really give a shit about playing games in London, Mexico City, or Munich.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I didn’t watch any of it last night. Just now looking at the “highlights” on YouTube. The NFL and Amazon actually thought there were 13 good minutes of highlights to show. I don’t know, yet, who won. I’m at 4:30 to play in the 4th. It’s ugly.

The QB play is terrible.

Edited by PittsburghTiger

Kyle Brandt just ripped Russell Wilson for being a shitty person as well as a shitty QB who is ducking his team with his contract and shitty play.

Denver on the hook for about a quarter billion dollars for hot garbage. And Seattle will get some choice picks.

That’s even worse than the $78 million Amazon paid the nfl to have that game.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

Kyle Brandt just ripped Russell Wilson for being a shitty person as well as a shitty QB who is ducking his team with his contract and shitty play.

Denver on the hook for about a quarter billion dollars for hot garbage. And Seattle will get some choice picks.

That’s even worse than the $78 million Amazon paid the nfl to have that game.

• Hook 'Em 2