NFL Week 6

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

They only get certain ones. Likely because they take away too many eyes from the main event. Or maybe they only agreed to so many. I just know they’d only agree to do it if they could do the show from their individual basements. Autocorrect is being a total ass right now.

Their real not fakes.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Wtf did Booger just say? Lol.  Asked about qb controversy in NE.  “There’s no qb controversy, if Mac Jones is health he’s your qb, if Zappe continues to play well you keep playing him”.  Lol. 

Funny because on some of the sports programs I was watching they all said pretty much the same thing. That’s interesting. Be cool if Zappe was one of those later round picks that turned out to be a good one whereas Mac was picked early.

17 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Funny because on some of the sports programs I was watching they all said pretty much the same thing. That’s interesting. Be cool if Zappe was one of those later round picks that turned out to be a good one whereas Mac was picked early.

That’s the definition of a qb controversy how he said it.  Yea I hope they let Zappe keep going but they have a lot invested in Jones. 

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

Russell Wilson just sucks all kinds of shit through a straw. Good god, go back to Seattle or something. 

I don’t think he can read defenses…he’s relied on his talent mainly. The legs and running around. He’s trying to change that because he doesn’t have the escape-ability as much now.

8 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Just in case any of you want MORE of this badass offense, Den is the fucking morning London game in 6 days too. 

At least the Limeys are used to 3-2 scores.

Short article but main point is he’s better when he moves around. Apparently, he also injured his hammy last night so it’s another reason why he’s trying to morph into more of a pocket passer. So far the results have been what we’ve all seen…average of 15 points a game so they beat that average by one point last night:

“The biggest move of the NFL offseason has morphed into the league’s biggest mystery.

It’s a threwdunnit. Where did you go, Russell Wilson?

This is not what the Denver Broncos were expecting when they mortgaged their future for Seattle’s nine-time Pro Bowl quarterback.

Turns out, Wilson is so elusive, even his own team can’t find him.”

https://news.yahoo.com/russell-wilsons-fade-pattern-broncos-050200213.html

Geno got that job locked down now. I don't think they would take him back.

I agree with you. How bad are you when you suck behind Geno Smith?

The new owners I believe will clean house on coaching side. Cheap date. The Russell situation is fucked up. Crippling contract; huge loss of draft capital. He would have been better off getting caught having masseuses slap his taint.
  • Haha 1