NFL Week 6

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, AnTiM said:

What is with these two overexciteable jerks calling the KC/Buffalo game?  Please stop that fkn yelling and just do your job.

Romo has always been that way. He's toned it down since his early days but he's still like some 12yr old kid with his outbursts and overexcitement watching these games. He's an automatic mute when he's calling games for me. He's terrible. 

They need to cool it with the Doomsday references for the Dallas D.

Nebraska has declared the return of the Blackshirts multiple times.  Every year, the Wrecking Crew is back in College Station.  None of that shit has been even close.

This iteration of the Dallas defense is fun as hell.  Let them be who they are.  They ain't Doomsday.

12 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Romo has always been that way. He's toned it down since his early days but he's still like some 12yr old kid with his outbursts and overexcitement watching these games. He's an automatic mute when he's calling games for me. He's terrible

This is why we have horse races. 

Someone said that he did not travel with the team this weekend. He went to NYC for Kraft’s secret wedding and flew in a Gulfstream this morning 

Jesus didn’t Bob read the thread about scheduling weddings and other shit during football season?

If true this says a lot about Brady and his now out of control ego. Belichik and then Arians were able to check it. He should have just sent a nice ham.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Texzilla58 said:

Jesus didn’t Bob read the thread about scheduling weddings and other shit during football season?

If true this says a lot about Brady and his now out of control ego. Belichik and then Arians were able to check it. He should have just sent a nice ham.

I bet Belichek wasn't there. Bob knew better than to invite him.

16 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Tuck missed a field goal for the first time in nearly a year, and a tight end stared a pass in the end zone until it hit him in the face mask (and almost knocked him down). And then Lamar did, well, Lamar things and turned it over on back-to-back possessions.

Great athlete. Just never a QB you can rely upon to make good decisions and thus someone you'll never be able to rely upon, period. 

I’m still laughing about Sauce Gardner putting the cheesehead on and taunting the fans, getting it knocked off by an Eagles player, walking through the wrong tunnel and then being redirected to the right tunnel. Jets had a great draft in 2022. Rookies already making an impact. Hall was a huge pick for the Jets. That’s some funny shit.

I know Mark Schlereth who has a pretty good radio program has talked to Russell quite a bit of late and RW said he’s trying to be more of a pocket passer and studying footage of Brees, Peyton and Brady. And I know this was mentioned during the week before last in that dud of a game but I don’t think he’s ever really had to read defenses. I think he just used those legs to run around and buy time until someone got open. He can still sling it as evidenced by that pass.

Edited by Nicole44
Nice TD!

Just now, Horn80 said:

Oh, didn’t realize they weren’t on every week.  That sucks because they always give me good chuckle.

They only get certain ones. Likely because they take away too many eyes from the main event. Or maybe they only agreed to so many. I just know they’d only agree to do it if they could do the show from their individual basements. Autocorrect is being a total ass right now.