NFL Week 6

Vic Mackey

Tuck missed a field goal for the first time in nearly a year, and a tight end stared a pass in the end zone until it hit him in the face mask (and almost knocked him down). And then Lamar did, well, Lamar things and turned it over on back-to-back possessions.
Giants are a mirage, imo.

You are what your record says. I believed the Giants would be a 2-3 win team. I think Jones sucks. But Daboll has been coaching the shit out of this team and staff. They would have collapsed in a lot of these games with lesser coaches. I’m just saying if Daboll has a shit team winning games they will be tougher in a couple years when he gets his guys.

2 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I’m at the Steelers game and Brady looks old

I just got home. I was in the booth with the Tampa radio crew and after the game I said to Dave’s Moore, the color man, that at no time during the game did I have that inevitable dread that Brady was going to make an amazing throw. His arm, and body, looked tired. Maybe I am wrong but, eventually Father Time will win.

• Hook 'Em 1

Need someone to explain why a dead ball foul( taunting) after a first down doesn't make it 1st and 25.

If it's 1st & 10 and you just lose the field position, it sure as hell doesn't hurt like the other would.

7 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I just got home. I was in the booth with the Tampa radio crew and after the game I said to Dave’s Moore, the color man, that at no time during the game did I have that inevitable dread that Brady was going to make an amazing throw. His arm, and body, looked tired. Maybe I am wrong but, eventually Father Time will win.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think coming back was a stupid decision by Brady. He made that decision after being bored at home and carpooling kids. He’s an addict. I think all this Gisele shit is in his head, he’s got a very different team around him, hand he’s getting hit.
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

I think coming back was a stupid decision by Brady. He made that decision after being bored at home and carpooling kids. He’s an addict. I think all this Gisele shit is in his head, he’s got a very different team around him, hand he’s getting hit.

I said it earlier in the year..The Bucs are going to miss Bruce a lot more than they will ever admit. I know he is a consultant but that's not the same thing.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

Someone said that he did not travel with the team this weekend. He went to NYC for Kraft’s secret wedding and flew in a Gulfstream this morning 

7 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Allen's arm is ridiculous.

Yes. Amazing how people thought his talents wouldn’t translate to NFL and that he’d be too big a project and flame out. 

The Panthers interim coach is not fucking around. Kicked a player out of the game. That game is a hot mess. 

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

I remember when people/pundits said Allen was a bad pick for the Bills…hmmm…dude is a badass now. Imagine if he had more elite weapons…

There was a huge wyomingstan on this board and everyone enjoyed rubbing in his face about how terrible josh allen was….  myself included. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

And then the oddly named "The Virginian" committed rep suicide about a month ago.  

I think he was actually a football cherub sent to herald the coming of josh allen for us heathen nonbelievers. And now that JA finally delivered on the prophesy, his work was finished. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1