Cowboys V Bears

Drew

I really don’t want to teash this defense. But come the fuck on.

That’s at least 3, maybe 4, times you’ve had fields dead to rights on 3rd down and let him get away for a First down

DL simply can’t not contain at all. It’s fucking silly.

Gonna need a safety to spy Fields.....  Barr can't do it, he's too slow.

Why? He’ll just get thrown off, or take a bad angle, or completely whiff like everyone else.

God this QB is going to be as annoying as Hurts or what Rodgers always does to us. Ugh.

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

That’s at least 3, maybe 4, times you’ve had fields dead to rights on 3rd down and let him get away for a TD.

Nah. That last first down was on poor reffing. Watch the replay. Disgusting non-call on an obvious takedown. And shame on Moose and his boothmate for not highlighting it.

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

That’s at least 3, maybe 4, times you’ve had fields dead to rights on 3rd down and let him get away for a TD.

No idea how the DL can't contain Fields 

PXL_20221030_181736805.jpg

PXL_20221030_181745273.jpg

• Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

That's a tough call. He's jumping mid air and tips the ball and his momentum carries him into Fields. Hard to stop yourself seeing as it happens in a matter of seconds.

The "new" roughing rules are the worst in all of football.  It's seriously making the NFL unwatchable.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Fudbelty said:

Fields got hit. We sure that’s not roughing?

Is the Defender supposed to pull up and just let the QB throw?  Is that football?  Shit. he altered the pass.  That's the entire point. Only the shitty new interpretations of "roughing" make this a question at all.

That was a shit ass effort by Lamb. Johnston is right. That either needs to be caught or incomplete. Lamb completely gave up.

And another offsides penalty. This defense is too stupid to be considered legit yet for me. They just aren't downright terrible as they used to be. Secondary is still very suspect outside of one guy.

• Like 1