Alt left thread of mockery

Ragnarok

So, the slickest politician of our generation has just said the stupidest thing I have ever heard come out of a politician's mouth.

Bill Clinton " "I think the norms have really changed in terms of, what you can do to somebody against their will"  Holy cow, what was he thinking?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So, the slickest politician of our generation has just said the stupidest thing I have ever heard come out of a politician's mouth.

Bill Clinton " "I think the norms have really changed in terms of, what you can do to somebody against their will"  Holy cow, what was he thinking?

The last OG.

Bill Clinton is neither alt nor left and has few defenders on this board. I was expecting to see that meme with dreadlock chick thinking something stupid. 

Seriously. When I read this title, I thought “alt-Left” was going to refer to some kind of hilarious wacko leftist fringe equivalent to the alt-right (white supremacists, cosplay nazis, guys who accessorize with unloaded K guns, the pajamadeen, etc).
I open and this thread is about the former president that lives at the spiritual center of the Democratic party’s center-right corporatist faction?
Disappointing.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, longhornsftmfw said:

This is a joke thread, right?

No. Bill Clinton said something. There needs to be hand wringing and gnashing of teeth. Why do you hate the troops?

• Like 1

Fake news, by the way.

Here's the context:

"So, norms have changed. Do you think that’s a good thing?" Woodruff asked. 

"Well, in general, I think it’s a good thing, yes," Clinton replied. "I think it’s a good thing that we should all have higher standards. I think the norms have really changed in terms of, what you can do to somebody against their will, how much you can crowd their space, make them miserable at work."

I was thinking Bill is too seasoned a politician to say something that stupid - then I see bad teammate posted his entire quote. 

At a time when fox news posts pics of Eagles players kneeling in prayer and selling it like they're protesting the anthem, this is not surprising in the least. 

As a fiscal conservative I didn't have too much of an issue with Bill.  Bernie and the true Alt Left worry me.  

Anyways, that's a lot of words to say threadfail...

I was thinking Bill is too seasoned a politician to say something that stupid - then I see bad teammate posted his entire quote. 
At a time when fox news posts pics of Eagles players kneeling in prayer and selling it like they're protesting the anthem, this is not surprising in the least. 
As a fiscal conservative I didn't have too much of an issue with Bill.  Bernie and the true Alt Left worry me.  
Anyways, that's a lot of words to say threadfail...

I never voted for him, but Bill is definitely on my presidents I would like to have dinner with short list.

Lol that you guys think the full quote changes the meaning.  Adding the other 2 (how much you can crowd their space? WTF?) somehow makes the 1st part better.  Bill needs to shut up and go back to riding the Epstein express.  On 2nd thought, he needs to keep talking.

• Fuck You 1

59 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

So this has turned into the Ragnarok thread of mockery?

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Justin Trudeau's fake eybrow detached. Afterwards, supporters insist it was just a trick of the light and a shadow. You be the judge.

Yes.

12 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Fake news, by the way.

Here's the context:

"Well, in general, I think it’s a good thing, yes," Clinton replied. "I think it’s a good thing that we should all have higher standards. I think the norms have really changed in terms of, what you can do to somebody against their will, how much you can crowd their space, make them miserable at work."

Yeah I don’t think it sounds much better in context coming from him

Edited by Sawbonz

I wouldn't consider Maddow a "leftist" but lmao at this shit.

Amazing to think that there was a time when she was a respectable journalist.  I guess corporate media brings out the batshit in everyone.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bateshorn said:

I would just like to add to the pile on:  There's nothing remotely left about Bill Clinton.  His presidency is to the right of a 60's Rockefeller Republican.

Which might explain why Slick Willy was awesome and beloved by almost an entire nation...except Ragnarok who is an idiot and probably 21 years old.

12 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

I would just like to add to the pile on:  There's nothing remotely left about Bill Clinton.  His presidency is to the right of a 60's Rockefeller Republican.

lol, putting Ginsberg and Breyer on the Supreme Court more than qualifies him. 

• Fuck You 1

13 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Fake news, by the way.

Here's the context:

I actually think the full quote makes the partial quote worse.