Rapists @ Texas 11AM ESPN

immamac

28 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

How is it through 3 different coaches our hs all-American players get worse?

Now THAT is a great question. Are we sure our entitlement (trigger word) mentality doesn’t flow through the fan base, ESP including the BMDs into fking up our athletes. A few actually stay hungry. Most just glide around Austin … since it’s the “coolest” place I the world. “Angry men win football games.” Darrell Royal 

we provide rat poison by the ton for these players. Nothing is THEIR fault. We blame and fire coaches at an alarming rate. The little darlings aren’t EVER at fault *** (unless it’s aQB.) 

• Like 1

Just now, ForTheCorner said:

I love that its been two (2!) seasons since we announced we were going to move and we still get to be jobbed by refs in this dustbowl of a conference. Excited for the penalty count to be 21-to-0 at UH next year.

CDC please get us out.

The only thing more frightening than another year of these refs is this coaching staff in the SEC

1 minute ago, ForTheCorner said:

I love that its been two (2!) seasons since we announced we were going to move and we still get to be jobbed by refs in this dustbowl of a conference. Excited for the penalty count to be 21-to-0 at UH next year.

CDC please get us out.

We have to play the AAC teams next year? lulz 

I may go to cougar high and throw my shoe on the field at the refs 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Yeah, I saw that tweet and someone has to send that shit to whoever enforces the refs. That's not only bullshit, it's blatant cheating. 

It won't stop.  This conference celebrates it.  NCAA doesn't give a shit.  They got some kid who borrowed a coach's car to attend a funeral to harass.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:

It wasn't, and then it was, and then when we tried to sub in it wasn't, and then we called timeout, but then we bitched about it, so then it was, but they still didn't tell us what the result was, so it wasn't.

Yeah that was weird. They said they were going to look at it and then...Baylor just ran the 4th down play.

Nuts.