Formula 1 2023

Anton Chigurh

4 minutes ago, Goofyboy said:

Marshals and radios should be sufficient.

Absolutely. Every other series does it. And if they have the power to extend FP2, why not just stop the clock and avoid that altogether?

It's supposed to rain for FP2, so we'll get an extra half hour of cars sitting in the garages. Yay.

Edited by wood

3 minutes ago, Goofyboy said:

Finally - some real running. We bailed. Kid had enough for the day. Enjoying FP2 on TV with the rest of ya.

Supposedly Williams brought upgrades.

Dang. Better luck for y'all tomorrow ...

Lol. Turned it on and the first image I see what literally Hulk's car smoking. 20 seconds later there was a red flag. So much for watching today.

gasly got blocked.  all these cars piling up toward the end of the lap looking for a gap is regarded.  they need to have a split Q1 like indycar.

(also like indycar's timing pylon which tells you if the driver is up/down on first/safe instead of just sector splits for a few select drivers)

To caveat, I didn't buy Vegas or COTA tix either. I've learned my lesson thanks to TMS.

It was cold and wet. That said - a good hunting poncho kept me dry. Stroll slid to a stop right below us. We thought he was fucked, but he stopped. Tomorrow should be gorgeous.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Shame about Hulk. Still an excellent quali for Haas. TBH if I was driving for Haas and heard a warning beep I would automatically think it was a warning for too slow.

Edited by RPM