2023 Houston Texans Offseason - A Huge #2

The Earl of Texas

On 8/1/2023 at 11:20 AM, Evil Bill Obrien said:

Hello officer, I’d like to report a dead body:

image.thumb.png.ab2f40dca47ccf9ecd57b34973ba3df3.png

Pancakes getting bodied by Texans PR early leader in the clubhouse for play of the year.

I’m good with Hannah’s nips being air conditioned…not so much Pancakes’.

Edited by Ignatius
  • Hook 'Em 1

1st pre-season game looks as if the D is a lot more “ready” than the O. This is the first look in pre-season, so I digress. Not a good look with CJ, then the commentators said he wasn’t even with the #1 O-Line. I’m like WTF - just go out there kid (1st Round draft pick)?

Hook’em!!! ( I forgot)!!!

Hook’em!!!

15 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

What a complete waste of draft capital to take Stroud. Hopefully, when the Texans are looking for another QB in 2-3 years, it will be a different GM making the pick.

Come on bro. He looked good the 2nd series and his last Noah Brown should have made the catch on 3rd and 5.

2 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

Elon'd. 

10-4

Anyway, Will Anderson is the highest graded first round pick after first two preseason games and it’s not vey close on second. Good shit.

Really liked what I saw from Stroud in Game 2. 

People who celebrate wins like our first or freak out about the loss like Game 2 in preseason: I do not understand you. But I’ll defend to the death your right to say it.

Edited by The Earl of Texas
  • Like 1

The Texans have cut LB Christian Kirksey and CB Desmond King.  Kirksey was a team captain last season and started 29 games over the past two seasons.  King also started 29 games over the past two seasons.  So, the team is all in on giving younger players more playing time (and clearing a little salary cap space).  Bueno.

• 2 weeks later...