Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

2 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

I'm going to the game tonight but worried as fuck about parking. I'm sure I'll be spending at least $50 on it somewhere 

Not sure if J Gilligans does the shuttle for weekday or playoff games but this was our go to for Rangers and Cowboys games. Already wanting to eat/drink before the games, it worked out perfect. Only about a mile out and they get you there quick and don't have to worry about finding parking. 

53 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

Last sellout I went to against the Barves last year I had to park in the back of that Six Flags lot

There is a private Stars season ticket holder event at Six Flags tonight (just decided against attending with kids, partly to watch this game).  So not sure if that lot is going to be open as an option to anyone without those tickets.

5 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

i laugh at national media trying to rush out some rangers stories now that there is fear they'll have to promote them over the next however long.  

I've enjoyed reading the playoffs "last day played" predictions from ESPN change from October 5th to no, wait, wait uh... October 10th...no wait, wait! ...