2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

I'm pissed.  I almost never get pissed over a regular season baseball game because there are 162 and that's just the nature of the beast, but this game has me furious.  Maldy and Dusty fucking up the decision making when it was so fucking obvious to everyone with a brain what was going on. We were stepping on their fucking throats and all we had to do was not fucking take a gun and put it to our dick and pull the trigger but the stupid fucking embarrassment that we have in the dugout couldn't resist herp derping his way to a fucking loss here.  He is a fucking clown and the fact that he's allowed to fuck shit up is so fucking embarrassing as an Astros fan.

Also, we signed Javier to an extension this offseason. I was definitely in favor and thought it was a great move. Not second guessing at all.  You do that move every day of the week and twice on sunday.  But, because this offseason is a spectacular and epic disaster of course that move looks like it's turning to shit as well.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. 

• Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I'm pissed.  I almost never get pissed over a regular season baseball game because there are 162 and that's just the nature of the beast, but this game has me furious.  Maldy and Dusty fucking up the decision making when it was so fucking obvious to everyone with a brain what was going on. We were stepping on their fucking throats and all we had to do was not fucking take a gun and put it to our dick and pull the trigger but the stupid fucking embarrassment that we have in the dugout couldn't resist herp derping his way to a fucking loss here.  He is a fucking clown and the fact that he's allowed to fuck shit up is so fucking embarrassing as an Astros fan.

Also, we signed Javier to an extension this offseason. I was definitely in favor and thought it was a great move. Not second guessing at all.  You do that move every day of the week and twice on sunday.  But, because this offseason is a spectacular and epic disaster of course that move looks like it's turning to shit as well.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. 

Javier will be fine

Just now, Wulaw Horn said:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. 

Yeah. One game doesn't make a season, necessarily, but sometimes there's that one game that is the turning point, the point where your realize what the team is made of.

In 2017, it was that one game in Minnesota where we came back from an 8 run deficit with 12 runs in an inning. The team later referenced that game as the moment they knew they could win it all. And the pitcher on the mound for the Twins who choked it all away? One Ryan Pressley.

This is the game where we had our divisional rivals by the throat, but they showed us they have what it takes, and we showed we don't. I don't care if we...

I look forward to seeing what we do at the trade deadline. If anything.

But this is...

this is...

... oh, nevermind.

• Haha 3