2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

5 minutes ago, Mitch Hedberg said:

If fucking Meyers is on this team past Aug 1 I think my head will explode. I dont care how many times people say he’s a good player my eyes will never believe it.

Nobody is going to take him in a trade, and they're not going to dfa him, so I'm guessing he will be. 

2 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Kalas just makes up shit.

Between that and the whistler and other overly sensitive field mics, I’m only radio broadcasts these days.

the amount of off days Sparks gets is annoying though.

eschenfelder back on the broadcast tonight. I feel like Sparks has been out more this month than Yordan 

• Rage+1 1

l

1 minute ago, UTexasFight said:

Between that and the whistler and other overly sensitive field mics, I’m only radio broadcasts these days.

the amount of off days Sparks gets is annoying though.

eschenfelder back on the broadcast tonight. I feel like Sparks has been out more this month than Yordan 

Ford and Sparky are so damn good 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/25/2021 at 10:01 AM, Mo Horn said:

I'm definitely in the Meyers over Chas camp. I think he has more upside, especially long term. I think both will be overmatched in the playoffs, but Jake will do better. Plus, him getting the experience will have a big payoff in the future. Chas will have a role, but should not start. 

2 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

I have no words left to describe the worthlessness that is Jake Myers. 

Animated GIF

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

Wow, nice find. Yup. Happy to eat those words. I'll own up to being dead wound like wrong. 

Not going to lie, I searched for it and at first was like wow he hated him all along. I was about to quote one of those and  be like "he knew".

• Hook 'Em 1