Former President Donald Trump Indicted

Bullneck

I hadn't heard his post arraignment speech in Florida until just now.  

He specifically mentioned the judge's daughter, her background, her current job, and location.  

That is just an absolutely class-A move on his part.  What a leader.  I know it's available via google, but to mention it in that setting was rather curious.

You guys are all tough Texas men?  Would you like it if somebody said that kinda shit, on that kinda platform, about your daughter?  

I'd drag the guy out of his house and beat the living fuck out of him with a tire iron in front of his family.  What do you guys do to a man like that?  You give him money.  

I used to worry about you guys, but you're such ineffectual pussies-you'd shit yourself at the edge of my driveway before making move one.  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

6 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I hadn't heard his post arraignment speech in Florida until just now.  

He specifically mentioned the judge's daughter, her background, her current job, and location.  

That is just an absolutely class-A move on his part.  What a leader.  I know it's available via google, but to mention it in that setting was rather curious.

You guys are all tough Texas men?  Would you like it if somebody said that kinda shit, on that kinda platform, about your daughter?  

I'd drag the guy out of his house and beat the living fuck out of him with a tire iron in front of his family.  What do you guys do to a man like that?  You give him money.  

I used to worry about you guys, but you're such ineffectual pussies-you'd shit yourself at the edge of my driveway before making move one.  

I don't have a daughter, but if I did and someone publicly endangered her in a mob-style attempt to intimidate me like this, that fucker would be telling me his name is Reek within weeks.

14 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I don't have a daughter, but if I did and someone publicly endangered her in a mob-style attempt to intimidate me like this, that fucker would be telling me his name is Reek within weeks.

Marj and Trump Jr already showed pics of the daughter. 

JFC, some of you cowards give money to this shit?  I know it's all available online.  It's the way he's delivering the message that's scary.  There's photos of my children on the internet from birthday parties and school awards.  But if you made mention of it at a politically charged event, I'd skullfuck your wife in front of your own children.  This is an absolute new low even for you fuckbags.  Go ahead, report my post.  Fucking cowards, all of you.  

• Hook 'Em 3

On 3/31/2023 at 11:12 AM, RDCanecutter said:

Long John Silver's has two escape parachutes that will save your health even after a Long John Silver's meal.

First, take big swigs from the malt vinegar bottle. This will thin the blood and blow out any grease blobs clogging your arteries. Next, scarf down the cole slaw. This will scrape clean your intestinal tract and blow you free of any downed trees stuck in the colon canal.

Those two things, taken faithfully, will give you a marathon runner's body.

Man, I don't care what else happens in this thread... this post alone justifies it.

• Drool 3

6 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

JFC, some of you cowards give money to this shit?  I know it's all available online.  It's the way he's delivering the message that's scary.  There's photos of my children on the internet from birthday parties and school awards.  But if you made mention of it at a politically charged event, I'd skullfuck your wife in front of your own children.  This is an absolute new low even for you fuckbags.  Go ahead, report my post.  Fucking cowards, all of you.  

Who exactly are you screaming at dude.  Do you think you are on Texags?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well given how many posters on here not only voted for him, but gave him money, I'd say more than a few dozen.  You guys realize you can match up IP addresses to PAC/FEC donations right?  Ain't rocket surgery.  

He called out the man's daughter.  Tell me I'm screaming or yelling, fine.  I would absolutely 100% beat the fucking life out of him.  And people see and hear that shit and think, "Guess we should send him more cash."  

I drove a guy to a suicide once for much, much less.  

1 hour ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Why is everyone acting like there's only one chance to prosecute Trump?

Holding off on an indictment for a crime that you believe he committed because you are trying to coordinate with other investigations to maximize the potential of conviction WOULD be a case of prosecutorial misconduct and warrant the accusations of politicization that are currently taking place.

"They shouldn't prosecute him because he's definitely committed worse crimes" is fucking insane rationale.

This a million times.

4 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

330 million people in this country and we couldn't find someone smarter than this guy.

Well, remember what George Carlin: Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Skipper said:

This is a thing?  A thing that you do? OK then.

No, I have no idea how to do it.  But I'm told it's done from time to time.  I can't even get an avatar for my username, dude.  

I'm just fucking stunned.  Just when you think he cannot get any lower, he tacitly threatens the daughter of a high profile judge.  And dozens of posters on this website will send him more money because of it.  Absolute, 100%, fact.  Period.  Full stop.  Even in an ecosystem of pieces of shit, this is beyond a new low for them.  I knew he'd gnaw his wrists off to escape the cuffs and save his ass, but this beyond the pale.  We are mostly educated fathers on here.  To dismiss what he said about the man's daughter, in that type of platform, is sickening.  I honestly do not understand how the fuck some of these people sleep at night.  But I'm glad they do sleep, easier to get.

9 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

No, I have no idea how to do it.  But I'm told it's done from time to time.  I can't even get an avatar for my username, dude.  

I'm just fucking stunned.  Just when you think he cannot get any lower, he tacitly threatens the daughter of a high profile judge.  And dozens of posters on this website will send him more money because of it.  Absolute, 100%, fact.  Period.  Full stop.  Even in an ecosystem of pieces of shit, this is beyond a new low for them.  I knew he'd gnaw his wrists off to escape the cuffs and save his ass, but this beyond the pale.  We are mostly educated fathers on here.  To dismiss what he said about the man's daughter, in that type of platform, is sickening.  I honestly do not understand how the fuck some of these people sleep at night.  But I'm glad they do sleep, easier to get.

you keep making broad statements calling people out, yet I can't figure out who it is you are yelling at?

Old Man Yells at Cloud | Know Your Meme

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Posters on here who not only voted for, and will vote for, but who also send money to Donald Trump.  that fucking clear enough for you?  There are hundreds of them on this site.  

I'll spare you the Lobo verbosity.  It's directed at men with children who themselves are cowards inside. 

Here is the part of this that I get lost on.

If the statute of limitations is up without a triggering crime to escalate to a felony, that would mean that that crime must precede the first violation of fraudulent records. But if that is true, wouldn't this mean that the preceding crime that is the trigger would also be subject to a similar time frame? If there is no charged preceding crime (either through  lack of a statute to fit the crime, lack of jurisdiction, outside of statute of limitations already etc) then there is no felony escalator. No felony escalator means it is a misdemeanor, which then the charges would be outside of the misdemeanor statute of limitations and it all is moot. This makes little sense to me logically in the grand scheme of things because with no other charged crime in this, how does this carousel ever get started.

So now you must question the preceding crime and what is the statute of limitations is it under.  Without it, everything falls apart.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1