So, solve this mystery:

Brisketexan

23 minutes ago, Deej said:

You stumbled on to one of Nicole's serial killer traps. 

But....it did NOT catch me.  Rock-solid proof of my innocence.  Mark it down.

7 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Funny how all this allegedly happened while only Brisket was there to see it.

That's why I took a pic.  And I can't photoshop for shit, so you know it's for real.  Scout's honor (even though I was only a cub scout for a couple of years and quit after that because I wanted to do shit like go in the woods with a knife and a book of matches and have to survive for a weekend, but no, all our activities were arts and crafts and that stupid pinewood derby shit).

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

That's why I took a pic.  And I can't photoshop for shit, so you know it's for real.  Scout's honor (even though I was only a cub scout for a couple of years and quit after that because I wanted to do shit like go in the woods with a knife and a book of matches and have to survive for a weekend, but no, all our activities were arts and crafts and that stupid pinewood derby shit).

Oh, I have no doubt that this is some phone and some book, possibly on a car, somewhere. Taking photos is also a standard skill of psychotic misanthropes. I am just waiting to see when this mad tale unravels.

Weirdest thing -- Hygge was my most recent Word of the Month.  I found it in a Bill Bryson book (he was using it as an example of a word that we don't have a synonym for in the English language) and have been trying to work it into conversation.  

Weirdest thing -- Hygge was my most recent Word of the Month.  I found it in a Bill Bryson book (he was using it as an example of a word that we don't have a synonym for in the English language) and have been trying to work it into conversation.  

Go with fika and sisu for a trifecta of odd Scandinavian words.

Well, first you need to start with the significance of the numbers.

19:09, international dating would place that as September 19 or 9/19 - not a coincidence at all, this is a celebration of the publishing of the Unabomber's manifesto, clearly.  

9 is representative of the end of the life cycle in the Hindu belief system and revered in their culture.  Given the new age bullshit word hygge, this is clearly related.  

The choice of Danish as a cover for all this is curious, until I read about the Hells Angels MC in Denmark and I tied it all together. 

What you have here, clearly, is an anti technology motorcycle gang member and meth dealer that is versed in new ageism, the end of all things, and idolizes Ted Kacyznski.

Stop being sheeple and open your eyes!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

13 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

19:09, international dating would place that as September 19 or 9/19 - not a coincidence at all, this is a celebration of the publishing of the Unabomber's manifesto, clearly.  

9 is representative of the end of the life cycle in the Hindu belief system and revered in their culture.  Given the new age bullshit word hygge, this is clearly related.  

The choice of Danish as a cover for all this is curious, until I read about the Hells Angels MC in Denmark and I tied it all together. 

What you have here, clearly, is an anti technology motorcycle gang member and meth dealer that is versed in new ageism, the end of all things, and idolizes Ted Kacyznski.

This is the kind of shit that keeps me coming back to Surly.

Car-owning woman (most likely) is still at work in the same building brisket is leaving. Her current lover, a lesbian shemale of Norwegian descent, has left the phone and the book at or on her car (depending upon which side of the windshield you see them), telling the owner of the car where and when they will meet later that evening, as well as the activities she intends to initiate, starting with hugging (hyggen). The most likely immediate destination, imho, is  a Lutheran Church doing family things such as the afore-mentioned hugging.

On 5/12/2023 at 4:05 PM, Brisketexan said:

But....it did NOT catch me.  Rock-solid proof of my innocence.  Mark it down.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2023 at 4:26 PM, BamaATL said:

Your newsletter.  

where send $9.95?