Miami Regional Thread

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Man this 6.5 ERA pitcher is fucking our shit up. Hopefully we start to get into him next inning. 

we have lots of pitchers who shouldn't fuck our shit up.  our lineup went to sleep after WVU and hasn't woken up.

Just now, Hookem2147 said:

It would be helpful if they stopped calling the hit by pitch, I agree.

I mean they might as well stand at the top step of the dugout every time a lefty steps up with a giant sign that says “here comes the letter high inside fastball”. 

Two things can be true. Witt can be struggling while his coaches are doing absolutely nothing to help him

2 minutes ago, chase25 said:

I mean they might as well stand at the top step of the dugout every time a lefty steps up with a giant sign that says “here comes the letter high inside fastball”. 

Two things can be true. Witt can be struggling while his coaches are doing absolutely nothing to help him

There’s not a game you can call to help a power pitcher that can’t locate his fastball

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

There’s not a game you can call to help a power pitcher that can’t locate his fastball

He was locating it high and in over and over and they were pounding it because there lefties knew it was coming. If I picked up on that in 2 innings I imagine Miami has the capability to pick up on to. 

The HBP are all on him, feel like that doesn’t even need to be stated it’s so obvious