Classic Videos, Pics, Memes etc.

tfoolry

1 hour ago, Chad Fuck said:

I feel like I must've missed out on something here.  

You don’t remember Jennicam? Dickinson College student Jennifer Ringley set up a webcam in her dorm room and left it on 24/7. Watch her study, watch her sleep, watch an empty room while she’s at class. Sometimes watch her play. She started her experiment in ‘96, continued past graduation for several years then left it behind.

IMG_6776.jpeg.572e65bcc970c673fdf066a2871add3c.jpeg

14 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You don’t remember Jennicam? Dickinson College student Jennifer Ringley set up a webcam in her dorm room and left it on 24/7. Watch her study, watch her sleep, watch an empty room while she’s at class. Sometimes watch her play. She started her experiment in ‘96, continued past graduation for several years then left it behind.

IMG_6776.jpeg.572e65bcc970c673fdf066a2871add3c.jpeg

The makes sense.  I was out of the country trying to bang Latinas at the time.  I'm going to say it's ok I missed this one.  

2 hours ago, Chad Fuck said:

The makes sense.  I was out of the country trying to bang Latinas at the time.  I'm going to say it's ok I missed this one.  

She was a pioneer. She wasn’t model hot or anything. Just an ordinary girl. A little on the plus size. It wasn’t a sex cam, it was a social experiment. She was smart and funny and open and honest and vulnerable. She shared everything, not just her sexuality. And if you were just looking for a show, you were going to be disappointed. It wasn’t about that.

Obviously she was a little bit of an exhibitionist just to set up the cam in the first place. And there was more nudity and sex in the later years after she was out of college. If I recall she eventually set up her own domain and was charging to pay for hosting services. I think she might have felt some pressure from her subscribers to provide more naked content. I know she had some struggles with a boyfriend who wasn’t really enthused about being on cam. I didn’t really follow what all went on that closely after she graduated. But people took caps and posted the highlights and I saw a lot of those.

But the dorm room cam was pretty interesting. There was a certain innocence there, and a person taking the risk of just letting you in on everything, good days and bad. She was the original cam girl.

• Hook 'Em 2

This is still maddening.

http://verizonmath.blogspot.com/2006/12/verizon-doesnt-know-dollars-from-cents.html

The original recording is no longer there but it’s up on YouTube.

Imagine being able call in to Verizon customer service and speaking to a real person, let alone a supervisor. Those were the days.

His problem was eventually resolved.

http://verizonmath.blogspot.com/2006/12/response-from-verizon-100-refund.html?m=1