Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

On 4/5/2024 at 4:24 PM, irishtexan said:

What's more fun, if you're the driver, is to crack the passengers window, apply the parental lock, and then fart, slowly pulling the noxious gas your passengers way, And there's nothing he/she can do about it. 

I did this to my son and his friends in the backseat numerous times.  Lock windows, turn heat on high/recirculate and let it rip.  

11 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

The beer might represent the later.

You think like a farmer, not an artist.

The green swirl represents "the later" because it resembles how the chorizo con juevos will look as they're being flushed ...

Edited by Braff Zacklin
  • Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, burns_312 said:

I’d like to present today’s lunch. Left over reheated garlic bread, processed American cheese, left over prime filet, sprinkle of butter and garlic seasoning, and Whataburger spicy ketchup.

Is there a type of American cheese that isn’t processed?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Filet and ketchup, huh? And I say that as a guy who likes ketchup. 

Agreed but who among us hasn’t broken laws of man and common decency once or twice when posting to the shank thread
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Speaking of which…..fridge clean out trash quesadilla. Beans and cheese, leftover diced rotisserie chicken, chopped cilantro and green onion, and some Taco Bell sauce. Then cover in crema. Props to whoever recommended the arbol salsa too.

2f5aa2c26cd47c5ed56c045f3189882c.jpg

Btw, between my dilla and the kids B&C tacos, shredded cheese was dispensed from 3 different open bags.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

Filet and ketchup, huh? And I say that as a guy who likes ketchup. 

You god damn right filet and ketchup. It was leftover from last night. I coulda diced it up and put it on naoch with salsa or the like but I chose this route. And it was delicious.