The 2023 Republican Debate thread

Bullneck

1 minute ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Imagine being such a fucking loser that you boo Christie for saying Donald's conduct is beneath the office of the president.

Christie missed an opportunity to clap back at VR by pointing out Trump has promised vengeance were he to be re-elected.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Skipper said:

Can you imagine this Vivek fuck on the ticket with Trump.  Just pure fucking idiocy.  And perfect encapsulation of MAGA.

I'm just glad he's brown enough to not be electable.  Because the motherfucker's words are dangerous.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, TexArcher said:

I'm just glad he's brown enough to not be electable.  Because the motherfucker's words are dangerous.

Yeah, he's a loon.

Speaking of loons, here's meatball arguing with Haley (but with the sound off).  it looks odd.

It's been talked to death but the downfall of Desantis has been amazing.  Had the name recognition and donors lined up, perfect opportunity, and yet just becoming more irrelevant by the day including on this stage tonight.  He's not embarrassing himself (at least to any competent person) like Vivek but he's just flat out not memorable.  Just dull.  

2 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Burgum's jacket doesn't fit either. WTF - the two richest people on stage and neither of them have a suit that fits.

Unless you’re Jon Ossoff, male politicians cannot dress themselves 

1 minute ago, Skipper said:

It's been talked to death but the downfall of Desantis has been amazing.  Had the name recognition and donors lined up, perfect opportunity, and yet just becoming more irrelevant by the day including on this stage tonight.  He's not embarrassing himself (at least to any competent person) like Vivek but he's just flat out not memorable.  Just dull.  

It’s been discussed a lot. And his downfall should continue to be laughed at daily! Fuck meatball 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Texas Jeff said:

Mike Pence did the right thing on Jan 6th, but I'm still not sure he's three dimensional.
Every time I see him I think "man, it's like Flat Stanley was vice president."

Chris Christie is definitely three dimensional.

Pence is too busy talking about Jesus in his heart. But he’s at least half an adult. Christie and Hutchison are the sane ones. 

2 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Mike Pence has a much bigger presence than Ron.