2023 Other Games Thread

shadow_operative2.0

Maryland’s punt coverage blows like four chances to down the ball inside the 1 and lets it roll into the end zone for a touchback.

Now they forced a fumble but Spartans recover.

Lucky break for the Terps on the MSU punt. They’ll take over inside the Spartan 40. Gotta score here. A TD probably puts it away.

(In case you were wondering if I care that you don’t care about this game. No, I don’t care. I’m on a roll.)

Edited by WhatTheBuck

Just now, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Looking like another targeting ejection today. Oliver at osu launched into the Cyclone QB and almost looks like he gave him a forearm shiver to the head.

Edit. And they pick up the flag.

how the hell is that not targeting? If a Texas DL did that it would absolutely be targeting?

• Like 1

I may be way late to the game (not scrolling back through 30 pages), but how the hell did Petros Papadakis ever get on air?!?  
When the Bama-Ole Miss game ended and CU@OrU was out of hand, I found the OkSU@ISU game. The color guy’s voice was so bad I had to look it up. His voice is un-listenable. 

Edited by nnm

4 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:
6 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:
Is there a line from a W-L standpoint that Gundy will cross to get him fired?  What do they do if they're 3-9 and no hope for the foreseeable future?

Have you seen the history of oSu football? He's safe unless they find him with an underage boy or a dead girl.

Also his buyout is ridiculous. It’s not Jimbo’s but it’s a lot 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nnm said:

I may be way late to the game (not scrolling back through 30 pages), but how the hell did Petros Papadakis ever get on air?!?  
When the Bama-Ole Miss game ended and CU@OrU was out of hand, I found the OkSU@ISU game. The color guy’s voice was so bad I had to look it up. His voice is un-listenable. 

USC historical family royalty.  was liked by the media when he was a player becuase he told it how it was.

also knew where a lot of the bodies were buried before Pete got there.  Got the gig as a Pac10 late night game color guy and has been there ever since

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nnm said:

The talking cigarette. He’s awesome.