2023 Other Games Thread

shadow_operative2.0

1 minute ago, Laxtonto said:

So if Utah knocks off Washington, what happens to the Pac-12 resume? If it looks like all of them are just good not great, what does this do to Oregon's resume?

Just hoping the committee doesn’t just bump them down but keep them ahead of Oregon.  If they get blown out they would drop behind Alabama and everyone would move up a slot.  

Just now, Rimbo said:
I just tuned in to the Rutgers-Iowa game to hear the commentator say "These are two evenly matched teams."

That is the politest possible way to describe it.

Sort of like Minnesota nice in Fargo, followed by everyone going a murderous rampage.  

5 minutes ago, Vermin said:

image.jpeg.f100bbe1744e3d59c3870aeece1d1479.jpeg

Please let it happen.

I want an end result like this or similar so badly.

Mind you, I don't even have any money on it. It's bad for football. It reveals an inherent masochism in my nature in an uncomfortable way. But I want this. I want the Vegas O/U to look like a sordid exaggeration.

Edited by Rimbo
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

I want an end result like this or similar so badly.

Mind you, I don't even have any money on it. It's bad for football. It reveals an inherent masochism in my nature in an uncomfortable way. But I want this. I want the Vegas O/U to look like a sordid exaggeration.

I'm right there with you.  We might be diseased people, and mentally unwell.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, ajax said:

Cristobal is a fucking moron

Call a timeout, get the first down and you have time to clock the ball.

Yes he has classic issues. The stubborn is strong with this one. Having said that I hope the Canes can pull this shit off. They got screwed by ACC refs out of a clear safety for 2 more points. So there’s that. The refs are openly screwing them. It’s not up for debate.