The Fall and Rise of Sergio Kindle

sasquatch69

31 minutes ago, lilMAC25 said:

I was in the endzone behind Potts. That video does nothing to demonstrate just how hard Kindle hit him. Tech fans still cry that it was a dirty hit (it wasn’t).

There used to be several slow-motion high-quality gifs of this hit that one could easily find.  But nothing came up in a recent Google search, and probably due to tightening up decency standards.

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Someone show me a college team with 2 badder motherfuckers than Rak and Kindle playing edge...I'll wait

They both got held every fuckn down in Lubbock the year before…..Yormark was supervising the zebra crew

Edited by rungeflash

The demon of alcohol for sure.

Thanks for posting the link, great read. This guy was an absolute beast and amazing to watch and like everyone else, I was so sure he was going to be the next Derrick Johnson as far as making an impact in the NFL at the LB position. Tragedy after tragedy, some self-imposed, some less than.

It's really sad and encouraging to read this though and I'm rooting for him and wish him all the success in coaching.

Edited by animaltobacco11

18 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

Why not just wait until the offseason?

I don't think his head was completely working at that time.

4 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Someone show me a college team with 2 badder motherfuckers than Rak and Kindle playing edge...I'll wait

Rak alone is badder than any edge rusher I've ever seen. Never seen a guy where, even at the NFL level, officials just turned a complete blind eye to offensive line holding calls for the sake of player safety.

Imagine if he'd played for an NFL team that wasn't a total dumpster fire.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

I know of a Tech punter who would strenuously object.

Kicker actually...the holder who hot-potatoed it to the kicker is now an orthopedic surgeon btw 

To be fair he was right because Texas forced the pitch and it wasn't Brackens that did that...he was actually lined up in the A gap, gave almost 10 yards of ground to get around a Tech double team to literally blow up the ball carrier...the more I've watched it the more amazing that play is

• Hook 'Em 4